Cousin

The Next Day
Stohess District
Military Police Barrack
(Y/N) POV

Me: It's easy, bastard. Give me the location of Rod Reiss hideout and I let you go alive.

MP: I don't even know who is Rod Reiss!

Me: If only I can trust that.

I stab his stomach and let his body fall to the ground. There is lot of MPs corpse on the ground. I walk again searching for the next target.

Me: I already turn this barrack into hell, Nile. If you keep hiding the information that I want, there is lot more peoples will die because of you.

I said while playing with my knife. I don't see any recruits in this place. Maybe they already evacuate all the recruits after they see me coming. I then heard footsteps coming from behind. It's a lot. I turn around and see lot Garrison soldier with rifles. Pixis is there too.

Me: I don't need anything from Garrison, Pixis.

Pixis: It's our job to make sure everything inside the wall safe.

Me: If you said so, I hope you bring soldiers that ready to die.

Pixis: Attack him.

Before they can do anything, I take out my gun and shoot all of them in the head and leaving only Pixis alive.

Me: I'm tired of killing actually. You guys really want to put me in the hell, don't you? I don't have time to waste here if there is no one want to give me the information.

I said and start to walk away from Pixis. I take out a bomb. I pull the trigger out from it place and throw the bomb into the mess hall. The bomb explode and instantly destroy the mess hall.

Me: Military Police, don't think I'll give up now.

Timeskip
Trost District
Market Area
(Y/N) POV

Me: Tell me where is Rod Reiss hideout, bastard.

Erwin: (Y/N), stop.

MP: You heard what your commander said, right?! Let go of me.

I cut his throat. Everyone that watching gasped.

Me: I don't like to use violence. But you give me no choice.

Two more MPs come out from the carriage in front of me. Before they can't do anything, I throw my knives at them.

Erwin: (Y/N), we're in public.

Me: Public or not, I want the information from them. If they don't want to give me the information, I send them to hell right away.

Lot of Garrison start to surround us.

Me: More of this bastard?

I take out two guns and start to shoot all of the soldier that surround us.

Me: Weak as always.

Erwin: (Y/N)! Stop it!! Some of the soldiers that you killed still have family! And their family is also here!

Me: They die not because of me! They die because of that bastard Reiss! That bastard Reiss paid interior MP first squad to take Eren and Historia! Dimo Reeves die because of interior MP first squad leader! You really think I will let go someone that kill Dimo Reeves?! Dimo Reeves helped us! I'll not let go of Rod Reiss! Never! If those bastard MP tell me where is Rod Reiss, I'll not kill those soldiers!