Cheer!

3 years later
Paradis Island
Farm House
(Y/N) POV

I slowly wake up from very long dream.

Me:*yawn* Why I dreaming about the battle three years ago?

I sit and look beside me. Mikasa is sleeping soundly like a little baby. I stretch my arms.

Me:*yawn* Need to meet with the others today.

I then hear a voice from outside the room.

???: Hey, you guys wake up yet?

Me: Just me. Mikasa is still sleeping.

???: Please wake her up. I'm not a babysitter, you know?

Me: Please take care of Ari for a little while, Eren. I'll wake Mikasa.

Eren: Fast!

Me: Okay!

I hear Eren slowly walk away from my room. I look at Mikasa as she slowly get up.

Mikasa:*yawn* You guys are too loud.

Me: Well, sorry for waking you up, but you really need to wake up. Eren can't look after our child forever. And we need to meet with the others later.

She start to stretch her arms.

Mikasa: Fine. Just let me take shower for a minute.

She give me a quick peck on the lips before get down from the bed. I get down from the bed and walk out from the room.

It's been three years since the Rumbling happened. I manage to free Eren from Founder Ymir. I married Mikasa in the same years Rumbling stopped.

Lot of thing have changed. Although Liberio has been destroyed, all Warriors' families safe. Annie... She decide to break up with me since she lost her trust on me.

Eren: There you are, "commander". I thought you will never come.

Me:*smile* Sorry.

Hange has resigned and promoted me to the Commander of Survey Corps and I resigned a year after.

Eren: Ari, your father has came.

He said while picking up a little girl and give her to me. I take Ari.