Deal

1 month later
Paradis Harbor
(Y/N) POV

Ymir: You really don't hesitate to give me to them, huh?

Me: Why need to hesitate when my objective is clear?

I throw her to Magath.

Zeke: This is the woman that have Jaw power.

I start to walk away from them to go to Cart Titan.

Zeke: Where you going?

Me: We come here just to give that woman. We already done it, lets leave.

Ymir: Oi, (Y/N)!

I turn around to face her.

Ymir: Since I will die soon, take a letter in my pocket and give it to Krista.

Me: Zeke.

Zeke nod and start to check Ymir's pocket. He found the letter. I walk to him, take the letter and start to walk towards Cart Titan.

Zeke POV

Magath: What happened to him?

Me: No idea. He become like that a month ago after he came back from Survey Corps HQ.

Porco: What did he do in Survey Corps HQ?

Me: How am I supposed to know?

Magath: His personality is totally different from last time I met him.

Me: When we ask what happened, he said, "This world will be beautiful if we understand each other."

Porco: The hell? No one will understand what is it mean.

Me: I know that. He also kill lot of soldier. If we ask why, he'll say, "I just help them to get out from this cruel world. They don't want to get eaten by titan, so I help them to die without they get eaten by titan."

Porco: That guy is crazy.

Magath: As long he don't stop us from completing our main objective, I'll not object what he will do.

Timeskip
Wood Cabin
Sunset
Mikasa POV

Levi: You should have had plenty of time.

He said while showing us dusts on his hand. He take out a handkerchief and clean his hand.

Levi: Well... Never mind that. We'll talk about your cleaning job later. Right now, we need to get organized and plan our next move.

Suddenly someone kick the door cabin open. We quickly look at the door and see (Y/N).

Me: (Y/N)...?

Levi: You know how to knock the door, right?

(Y/N) ignore Levi and look at Historia. He start to walk at her.

(Y/N): Krista, Ymir give you letter.

He put down the letter on the table and walk back to the door.