Harbor

(Y/N) POV

I open my eyes and see it's already morning. Everyone else is ready to go.

Mikasa: You awake.

Me: Yeah. So all of you are ready?

Magath: Seems like that.

I then remember the dream I had last night. Eren visit me... At least I managed to told him the plan before I wake up.

Me:*yawn* Since everyone is up, lets go now.

Timeskip
Harbor
(Y/N) POV

Me: I'll make it short and simple.

All of them nod at me. Hange and Magath is scouting the area.

Me: Yeagerists is our enemies. Kill them if they try to stop us.

Connie: But they are-

Me: They are not our ally anymore. People that stand in our way of victory is our enemies. You treat me like that four years ago. So don't give me a shit about some of Yeagerists is your friends and you can't kill your own friends. We can't protect the Azumabito, earn enough time to prepare flying boat without killing any enemies.

Connie: Aren't we all here to save people?! So... You're saying that in order to do that, we should fiirst kill people on the island?! Why does it have to be like that.

I give him death stare.

Me: Tell me. What am I to you now?

Connie: A-Ally.

Me: What am I to you guys four years ago?

Jean: Traitor...

Me: What those Yeagerists to you guys four years ago?

Connie: Ally...

Me: You see what I'm trying to say now?

Mikasa: Person that you see as enemy is your true ally...

Armin: And people that you see as ally are your real enemies.

Me: That's right.

Annie: What (Y/N) said is absolutely correct. If they are our ally, they won't try to stop us.

Reiner: But...

Me: I'm not forcing you guys to kill them if you don't want.

Pieck: But think...

Me: If we don't stop them now, what will happen in future? Eren will clear the world. Warrior will lost their hometown and family. Tell me, do you really want to let them feel despair while you guys feel the happiness that you guys take away from them?

Connie and Jean look down at the ground realizing what I said was true.

Levi: Cat got their tongue, huh? I expect nothing less from you, (Y/N).

Hange and Magath slide down from the hill they use to scout enemy.

Hange: (Y/N), we don't have much time anymore. You know it right?