The King

(Y/N) POV

Me: Yep, I'm really tired of playing.

I said after see more peoples with manuever gear and gun is flying toward us from the in front.

Levi: Then go get rid of them.

I charge at them with incredible speed and in a second, all of them lost their head.

Me: Oi, Levi. I have something to do tonight. I'll go for one day or so.

Levi: What did you want to do?

Me: Clear Survey Corps name.

I said and start to fly away from him. I kill more Kenny's men that try to chase Levi.

That Night
Berg Newspapers
Stohess District
(Y/N) POV

Me: Pardon the intrusion.

Two man look at me and Hange with shocked face.

Hange: I'm Survey Corps Squad Leader Hange Zoe and this is Survey Corps Squad Leader (Y/N) (L/N).

Me: No, it's (Y/N) Ackerman. Levi Ackerman's cousin. Kenny The Ripper's nephew.

Hange: You heard him, right? You make a wrong move, this guy will instantly kill you guys.

Moblit enter the office using the door.

Me: So I heard my subordinates has killed the boss of Reeves Company Dimo Reeves a few days ago.

Hange: I now see that was false. So even in death, they've been slandered.

Me: So what are we trying to say is...

I appear behind the glasses man and grab his hand. I put his hand behind him and push his body down to the table.

Me: Reporter should never giving fake news to peoples.

Old Man: Wait! Please, no violence!

Hange: (Y/N), let him go.

I let the glasses man go and walk back to Hange.

Old Man: Please accept my condolences for what happened to your men. I can see that Survey Corps has been placed in an absurd position. But...

Me: And we have another bastard with his stupid government.

Hange: You do this to protect your friends and family, right...? Of course, you must obey them in this situation. If I'm in your position, I'll do the same.

Me: But not me.

All of them look at me with shocked face.

Me: Why you are so afraid about that stupid government? Because if you don't obey they will kill you and your family? In situation like this, you can't be selfish! If you love your family, you need to fight! If you continue to obey them, it will never bring any good! Our ruler have corrupted the world inside this wall! They never care about anyone! They just care about their positions! How about this? I'll kill all the minister including the king, and you guys will help us.