New Home

Marley
(Y/N) POV

I just yawn while walking out from the ship with Annie, Porco and Magath.

Annie: You sleep or not?

Me:*yawn* Of course I am.

Porco: So why you're yawning?

Me: How am I suppose to know?

I said while looking at the view of Marley.

Me: Looks like it will take time for me to get used to this place.

I said as we get off from the ship. I look around and see there is lot of people staring at me. I just ignore them and continue to walk.

Me: Why people staring at me?

Magath: You're walking with Warrior team and a captain. All the people in Marley know all the face of Warrior team member and I'm sure they never see your face anywhere before.

Me: In other words, they already assume that I'm from that island?

Magath: That's right.

Porco: Don't try to kill them.

Me: That will not be a problem since all of us will live in the internment zone.

Annie: I know you will sneak out sometimes. And if they put you in the cell, you'll escape.

Porco: How many crimes have you done?

Me: Kill people, stealing, injured some soldiers, escape from disciplinary cell, and betray the military. Just that I think.

Magath: How many people you killed?

Me: I don't know. Why should I count how many people I killed?

Annie: Just don't commit any crime. Peoples here is very strict.

We stop in front of a big gate.

Magath: Open the gate.

Soldier: Yes, sir!

The soldiers start to open the gate. When the gate fully open I see there is lot of people is waiting in front of the gate. We start to walk towards them.

Me: I assume those peoples is the family members of Warrior team member.

Magath: You're right.

Me: Why did they wait here? They already know that the mission to retrieve the power of Founder will ends in three months, right?

I ask while watching Annie rush towards a man and hug the man. I assume that is Annie's father.

Magath: They at least want to know their child's condition.

Porco: Well, I'll go to HQ now.

Porco then walk away from us.

???: Captain, how is Reiner condition?

Magath: Don't worry, Mrs. Braun. He's still fine.