Trost District Arc

(Y/N) POV

Me: Don't stop me, bastard!!

I almost arrived at Trost District, but the problem is, there is large group of titan that try to stop me. I jump off from my horse and fly towards the large group and start to kill all of them.

Me: This is what you get if you try to stop me.

I said as I land on the ground after kill all the titan that try to stop me. I call my horse and it arrive at me not too long after. I rode the horse and start to charge toward the broken gate back.

Me: You guys better stay alive when I arrived.

Timeskip
Jean POV

Me: We have lost a lot people, but their sacrificial is the reason we are still here.

Connie: If only (Y/N) is with us....

Marco: We can't rely on him alone. He is with Survey Corps trying to recapture the village that titans took away from us.

Ymir: Talking about (Y/N), I don't see Mikasa anywhere. Don't tell me that she is dead.

Connie: No.... I thought she got back late together with Jean and the others.

They start to give their attention to me.

Ymir: Jean, don't tell me that Mikasa is injured...?

Jean: I can't say anything...we were forced to swear an oath secrecy.

???: I don't care whether you was forced to keep it as secret or now! Tell me where is Mikasa, Eren and Armin now!!

We look behind us and see (Y/N) who is full of blood. He's panting heavily.

All: (Y/N)?!

Krista: (Y/N), that blood...

(Y/N): Don't worry, it's the titan blood.

The blood on (Y/N)'s cloth start to evaporate.

Me: I thought you were with Survey Corps?!

(Y/N): I smell the scent of Collosal Titan that coming from here during my mission. Right after I recognized the scent, I tell Commander Erwin about it and I quickly rode my horse to Trost District back.

Bertholdt: You can smell the scent although you're far away?!

(Y/N): Don't understimate my nose.

He then walk closer to me.

(Y/N): Now, tell me where is Mikasa, Eren and Armin.

I'm about to say something, but a loud noise cut me off.

Soldier1: Cannon fire?!

Soldier2: Just one shot?! Hey!! What's that?!

We look at the direction that the soldier point. There is lot of smoke coming from inside the wall. I look at (Y/N) back and realized that he is already gone.