Host

The Next Day
(Y/N) POV

Nile: Over hundred soldiers, including Floch Foster, have dissapeared from their cages, as have the guards looking after them. We believed that all of these soldiers both freed Eren and deserted in the process. They are surely responsible for the Commander in chief's murder as well. That is bad news for us. This subversive Anti Corps organization shall be known as Yeagerist. As for their goal... Know what it is, Hange, (Y/N)?

Me: Their only goal is to put Eren and Zeke in contact with one another.

Hange: Then, they will purge the corps with Eren at their center.

Me: Their murder of Zackly shows just how resolves they are.

Rogue: But... How these Yeagerists able to come together in such a short time? For them to fall in line behind Eren must there's a large number of soldiers who trust in Zeke's support.

Me: When they believe in Eren, then it means they believe in Zeke too.

Hange: Of course, all we ever did was doubt Zeke. We never tried to move forward. But ultimately, the Eldian people have no choice but to rely on the Yeager brothers' ability to rumble the land which means...

Me: It was the corps who had been squandering its precious time, putting the Eldian people's lives at risk. It's no suprise that many soldiers felt that way. And most of all, what triggered this was the corps' attempt to transfer Founding Titan from Eren to another soldier.

Hange: Without even notifying us, the Survey Corps.

Nile: It wasn't hard... To imagine the result... If we had.

Rogue: Not to mention that many of these Yeagerists are from the Survey Corps. How will you two take responsibility for that, Commander Hange and future Commander (Y/N)?

Hange: We accept any kind of punishment. But removing us from the corps now would be the height of responsibility.

Me: And it's not like we know how many Yeagerists there still are, or where they are hiding.

Rogue: Yes, I may be looking at some right now. I wouldn't be shocked if one of you detonated a suicide bomb this very moment.

Nile: Rogue... Don't be ridiculous. (Y/N) is the one that save Mikasa and Armin from the explosion.

Rogue: But he didn't save Commander in chief although he already see the explosion will happen.

Nile: He already said he just see the room will explode. He didn't know Commander in chief will be in the room too.

Rogue: How can he prove that? There's no way we can leave Survey Corps at large as long as they can't.

???: Enough. We have a visitor.

We look at the door and see Pixis with some Garrison following behind him.

Pixis: This is no time to be bickering amongst ourselves. Hange, how many soldiers know where Zeke is confined?

Hange: Levi and 30 soldiers, who are there guarding him. Three more, responsible for resupply and communication. And (Y/N) and me.

Pixis: Then bring those three here. Nile, is the queen's residence secured?

Nile: Only a select few know including (Y/N) where it is... But I'll check once more.

Pixis: Eren's first target will be anyone who knows where Zeke is held. Next, he'll try to secure Queen Historia, who could act as a replacement for Zeke. Our first task will be to make sure that these two are absolutely secure.