Will

Ship Deck
(Y/N) POV

I just stare at the ocean in front of me. As I'm zoning out, suddenly a punch land on my face. It feels hurt but I still standing while rubbing my face with blank face.

I look at my left and see Mikasa is holding Annie to stop her from punching me again.

Annie: You already saw it, right? Why you didn't tell us?!

I look back at the ocean.

Me: If I tell you guys, what can you guys do? There is no way you guys can evacuate the whole Liberio to somewhere safe. The only place that Eren will never touch is Paradis. There is no way you can evacuate the whole Liberio to Paradis and expect Paradis people to accept them.

I look behind them and see Reiner, Pieck together with Gabi looking at me.

Me: So I think you guys already knew why I betrayed Paradis four years ago.

Reiner: You betrayed them to let me and Annie spend more time with our family... But why you didn't save Bertholdt?

Me: Letting Armin have Collosal power is one of the key to defeat Eren.

Hange then join us too.

Me: Forgive me for keeping this as secret, but trust me. Dying in vain is far more worse that losing someone you love. Dying in a grip of someone you love is something that not everyone can get. And find someone that love you is hard.

I give them warm smile.

Me: So keep on living

Me: So keep on living. You guys are lucky because you guys living in a world that you imagined. I always imagined living in a world where everyone can accept me although I make a small mistake. But like I said 4 years ago, I'm living in a world that someone else imagined.

I leave them and walk into the ship.

Mikasa POV

I let go of Annie and she fall to the ground.

Annie: If he tell us, at least we managed to save Warrior's families...!

I just look at the ocean while thinking of (Y/N).

Me*thought*: I can feel that he already tired with all the burden on his shoulders. Did we put too much pressure on him? He act little bit different from normal him since he woke up this morning. He almost like 4 years ago when he lost his hope on us.

Hange: It's not like he don't want to tell you guys about this. I already knew about this. Even Magath know about this. We keep this information as secret so you'll not be distracted by it.