Promise

(Y/N) POV

Eren: Hey!! I said stop!!

He scream at the Rod titan.

Me: Yep, not working.

Eren: But I can do it when Reiner kidnapped me.

Levi: Did you do anything else other than screaming like mad person?

Eren start to think of something. Suddenly he start to punch the air while screaming.

Me: The hell are you doing?

Eren:*punch the air* Hey! Stop!! You tiny old ma-

He didn't finish his sentence. I look at Levi. He didn't react to Eren's word.

Me: You should watch your mouth sometimes.

Hange: I don't see that titan reacting.

Historia: What should we do now?

Levi: We need to tell Erwin about this and evacuate nearby civilians.

???: Someone is calling for me?

We look at the voice direction and see Erwin is riding his horse.

Levi: Erwin, you heard what I said, right?

Erwin: Yeah, I heard it.

Me: No, we can't evacuate the nearby civilians.

Jean: Why?

Me: That titan ignore all the village nearby. It means we need a very large number of peoples to attract that titan. If we evacuate civilians nearby, it will destroy Wall Sina to find human.

Erwin: Understood.

Timeskip
Orvud District
Garrison Camp
(Y/N) POV

Garrison: What're you thinking, Erwin?! You're telling me to keep the citizens here?! Not to evacuate them?! That titan will be here by dawn!!

Hange: But it's an abnormal.

Garrison: So what if it is?!

Me: That titan only attracted to very large number of peoples. If you evacuate the citizens to Wall Sina, it will destroy the wall to find humans. So choose, leave this to us, or let it destroy the wall.

Erwin: We understand it is our job to protect the lives of the peoples.

Me: We will do everything we can to keep even a single citizens from being killed, even if we do fail to stop the target.

Erwin: Tell the people of the district and the surrounding areas that an emergency evacuation drill is being held.

Me: We will make arrangements to move them in or out of Orvud quickly depending on the situation.

Garrison:*sigh* I guess... We have no choice.

Me: This titan is twice bigger than Collosal Titan. Since it's big, it's also slow target.