Traitor?

Later that night
Disciplinary Cell
(Y/N) POV

Me: I should've guess this is where will you send me to.

Erwin: This is not permanent. We'll let you go in a week or so. But if you make trouble again, we'll put you in this cell again.

Me: You know I can easily escape from this place, right?

Erwin: That is why I ask Nile to put more guard here.

Me: What is the point you put me in the cell? I will still not tell you the reason I don't want to join that mission.

Erwin: Just to discipline you.

Me: Well, lets see whether it will work or not.

Erwin: Don't let your eyes off from him.

MP: Yes, sir.

He walk away from my cell. I start to obaerve the cell room.

Me*thought*: Five guard is guarding near my cell and five more at the exit. If I break down the door like I always do, all of them will notice. I don't have my knife with me. But...

I go to the bed and start to check under the bed. I get out from under the bed while holding a knife.

Me*thought*: They put me in the same cell as before. I already hide some knife in this cell. I already have weapon, now some distraction.

I kick my bed and now the bed is broke.

MP: What the hell are you thinking about?!

He quickly unlock my cell and rush at me. I smirk. I take out my knife and stab the MP's chest.

Me: One down. Four more.

I walk out from my cell.

MP1: Get inside your cell back!

MP2: We'll shoot you if you don't go back into your cell!

Me: Try me.

He try to shoot me but I block the bullet with my knife. I quickly throw my knife at his head. The other one try to hit me with his rifle. I grab his rifle and break it apart. I grab his head and instantly break his neck. I then hear a screaming coming from the exit.

Me: Maybe another person that try to escape.

I start to run towards the exit. When I almost reach the exit, I stumble on someone. Both of us fall to the ground. I look at the person that I stumble on. It's Annie.

Me: Annie?

Annie look at me.

Annie: (Y/N)?

Me: What are you doing here?

Annie: I'm the one that should ask you that question.

Me: I want to escape from this place.

Annie: And I'm about to free you from your cell. Looks like you really don't need any help to escape from here. I already take down all the guard that guarding the exit and another two that guarding near your cell.