Kenny The Ripper

That Night
Abandoned Survey Corps HQ
(Y/N) POV

Me: Sannes, you're here to give us information.

Levi: But before we ask anything to you...

Hange: We'll torture you first.

We managed to kidnapped the two MPs that killed Priest Nick. And of course we managed to catch them with Dimo Reeves help.

Me: Pain is something we will go through in life. We can't avoid that.

I kick his face.

Me: Pain is something that I can call beautiful.

I punch stomach.

Me: With pain, all the truth will come out.

I kick his body and send him and the chair he is sitting on fly to the wall.

Sannes: You're psychopath.

Me: You use pain to get the truth from Nick, so why can't we do the same.

I slowly break his leg.

Sannes: AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!

Hange: (Y/N), save some fun for us.

Me: Moblit, take another chair. This one already broken.

I said while picking up one of the broken part that was not too small or too big and smash it on Sannes's head.

Me: Corruption of this world come from the people like you. People like you is the people that always make bloodshed in this world.

Moblit put a chair beside me. He pick Sannes up and put him on the chair. He take out a rope and tie Sannes on the chair.

Me: I always want to live in a world that we can live peacefully. No bloodshed. No corruption. But looks like it will never happen because I'm living in the world that someone else imagined.

I pick a plier and peel off one of Sannes's fingernail.

Sannes: AAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!

Me: When you die, you'll feel all the pain you had done to everyone when you still alive. You peel off all Nick's fingernail, aren't you? We'll just want to make sure you'll be well prepared to face all the pain when you died. Thank us later.

I throw the plier at Hange. She catch it and start to walk closer to Sannes.

Hange: You already heard his speech about world and death, right? So now, let the torture begin.

Levi: Don't worry, if you want to hear more speech, (Y/N) will give more while he torturing you.

I take a chair and sit in front of him.

Me: Hange, you can continue peel off all his fingernail.

Hange: Roger that.

Hange go closer to Sannes's hand and start to peel off the fingernail.

Me: Don't worry. Hange didn't know how to peel off fingernail properly like I did, so she probably break your finger.