(Y/N) Squad

The Next Day

(Y/N) POV

Eren: Seriously? Why you chose him?

Me: Lot of reason actually. 

Armin: More like he doesn't have any choice. Jean and me is the only one who stay when he said, "punish by Levi".

Levi: You better not slacking off from your duty.

Jean&Armin: Yes, sir!

Me: We almost arrive?

Oluo: We arrived actually.

I look in front and see an abandoned castle.

Me: Cool. Now we need to clean up the whole castle.

Timeskip

(Y/N) POV

Levi: Jean, Eren. You call that clean?! Do it all again.

Jean and Eren quickly get out from the room. Levi enter the room and start to check our work.

Levi: Armin, there is some dust on this cupboard. Clean it now.

Armin: Yes, sir.

Levi: (Y/N), open that window or you guys will suffocate by all of this dust. I will come back in 5 minutes. If this room is still not clean in next 5 minutes, you guys are not going to eat for the whole week.

He said and get out from the room. Three of us sigh.

Mikasa: Why he always order us around?

Armin: Who else that prioritize cleanliness in this castle other than him?

Me: No one. Just clean the floor fast. I don't want to lose my food for the whole week.

Suddenly Petra enter the room while holding a broom.

Petra: Hey, need help?

Me: Sure. You can clean the floor with Mikasa.

I said while cleaning the window.

Petra: Your first day as squad leader and you need to clean the castle.

Me: Well, senior order. Armin, after you done clean that cupboard, help me to clean the window.

Armin: Got it.

Me: Hey, Petra. Do you know where Levi come from?

Petra: I don't know the detail but I heard that before Captain Levi joined the Survey Corps, he was a notorious thugs in the city's underground market. I don't know what happened, but some people say Commander Erwin brought him into the corps.

She explain to us before look at Mikasa who is forcing me to wear mask back.

Mikasa: (Y/N), you need to wear the mask or dust will enter your nose.

Me: Relax, Mikasa. I just want to take some air.

Mikasa: No, you need to wear mask when you are in this room.

Petra:*chuckle* Did she is always like that?

Armin: Yeah, she is always like that since she still a kid.

Me: Mikasa, stop it already.

Mikasa: I'll stop once you already wear the mask back.

Me: I'll wear it back if you stop.

Mikasa: No, you need to wear it now.

Petra: This is first time I see there is someone babysit the squad leader.