The Goodbye

If someone were to tell me that I'd have the oppurtunity to work for the biggest boyband in the world, I'd laughed in their face and walk away. If they were to tell me that I would work alongside one of the top stylists in London, I'd slapped my hand across my knee and cackle until my throat runs dry. Basically, I would have never thought in a million years that I'd be in such a position.

To have gained a close relationship with people who some have dreams and fantasies of meeting. Yet, you're sipping tea with them on a daily.

Of course, it wasn't rainbows and unicorns 24/7, which nothing could be because it's nearly impossible, but that's what made it even more worth it.

My mom always told me that you can't expect it to be sunny everyday, from time to time, it's going to rain. But eventually, the skies would clear.

And at this point, I feel like the clouds are clearing and the sun is peeking.

Either way, this goodbye was going to be the most bittersweet. Bitter because I've grown accustomed to waking up or being woken up to accompany Caroline with styling some of the greatest five guys I've come across and starting tomorrow, that'll be a thing of the past.

I'm used to Caroline's silliness and helpful advice, Harry's support and warmness, Liam's protectiveness and conversation, Louis' crazy ideas and witty remarks, and Niall's comfort and laughs.

I sighed as I zipped closed the second suitcase I've filled with all of my belongings, setting it by the door, and walking to the panoramic windows in the dressing room. The very room I met all five of the boys and formally met...well most of them. My eyes fell to the couch beside me, a flashback playing in my head from eight months ago on said couch. A small smile formed on my lips as I came face to face with the view of London, again.

And then there's Zayn...

Everything I was used to with the others was everything I was used to with Zayn.

He was silly; "Tell me how it felt to get spanked in go-kart racing." He whispered in my ear with a laugh.

Helpful; "You go shower and I'll pick out a few things for you."

Supportive; "Just breathe, babe. I'm right here." He soothed, rubbing small circles with his thumb.

Warm; A dozen orchids for the dozen of days I've missed you. - Zayn xx

Protective; Zayn was the only one to jump into action when the spider crept closer to my shoes, stomping forward and squashing the life out of it under the heel of his boot.

Unpredictable; Meet me at the Tower on the eighth hour xx Zayn

Witty; "I don't get how you look attractive when you sleep. It's like black magic."

"Well, not everyone can look like a troll when they awake, like you."

Comforting; Before I could register anything, the boy's tan arms were around me, holding me in embrace.

and Fun; "Let's make a bet."

A soft knock was placed on the door which broke my thoughts, leaning back to get a better view of the entryway.

"Li Li?" I heard the voice before I saw the body. A small smile formed on my lips when my boss came through the door and closed it behind her. "What's going on, girlie?" She beamed, making this goodbye even harder.

"Nothing, just getting one last look." I glanced back at the window then took a seat on the couch. Caroline joined me.

For a moment, we just sat back and stared around the slightly clean dressing room. A few dress bags and hangers were out of place but it wasn't anything serious to the point where we needed to clean it, immediately.