The Safari

Today we're in Liverpool; birthplace for The Beatles, Billy Fury, Gerry and the Pacemakers, etc. Though, I enjoy just hanging out with the boys, traveling and what not, I really missed putting outfits together in a dressing room.
I put all of their clothing on a table, separated so they could identify whose go to who but they decided to joke around.

Harry was first to start this tom foolery, snatching Liam's pants and pulling them over his long legs then placing Niall's shirt over his head. Soon, the rest followed suit, running amuck backstage. Caroline and I yelled for them to come back and change into the correct clothes but they continued their dash.

"Gotta catch us first!" Louis teased, pinching my side as he ran a circle around me. I tried to grab a piece of his clothing or arm but he wiggled past and ran over to Zayn.

I huffed and signaled Paul to gather the boys. He went for Niall first, cornering him and throwing the blonde boy over his shoulder. Louis was next but he must have suspected this because he jumped on a Segway and rolled as fast as he could. Paul knew he had some work on his hands so he asked for back up. Preston, Cal, and a few other wide shouldered men came rushing through the doors, amusing the playful boys. I guess this actually gave them a challenge versus running circles around poor Ol Paul.

"Hello, boys." Harry said slowly with a mischievous smile.

The four boys looked between one another and charged in the guards direction, sliding through with ease. Liam had two of them on his tail and he was running out of breath so he surrendered. Two down, three to go. Louis and Zayn hopped in a golf cart, swerving in every direction, shaking both Paul and Cal. Louis slipped up and made the wrong turn, causing Paul to catch him from the blindside. Three down, two to go. Zayn left the scene and took his own route, to me.

"I'd rather you catch me than those old chaps, anyway. " He whispered in my ear, wrapping an arm around my waist,poking his tongue out between his lips at the, now, tired Paul and Cal.

"Sh*t, that means Harry won." Louis cursed, vigorously pulling his fringe from his face, catching his breath. The dimply boy pumped his fist in the air, declaring his victory, winking at the fatigued bodyguards. Zayn and I shared a laugh as we pulled apart and headed back to the dressing room. Soon the rest of the crew accompanied, prepping for the upcoming show.

The boys had finished their set and we were sitting around in the pool area of the hotel. I'm so happy that there's private hotels that only allow certain people through, otherwise the fans would scrabble all over the facility trying to get ahold of the boys. Sheffield is the next city they're performing and that's not until two days from now so we were coming up with activities to do for the mini break.

"How about the Tate Liverpool?" Liam suggested, scrolling through his phone. We pondered on it then shook our heads in unison, gaining a groan from Liam.

"I don't think we'll last five minutes in there without being seen." Louis made clear, moving his head from side to side.

"We'll be seen regardless." Liam added.

"Okay, buddy." I shook my head at the pair, fishing through my own device in hopes to find something fun to do. Liverpool is a legendary city and all but it wasn't the easiest place to find some entertainment.

"Maybe we can go see a movie?" Everyone slowly turned their heads to the Irish boy, disbelief painted on our faces, Harry being first to speak.

"We can watch a d*mn movie on the tour bus." Harry was right. Though, there's nothing wrong with chilling in a theatre and watching a flick but at the same time, I'd rather do something more adventurous.

"Adventurous". As soon as the thought came across my mind, I knew exactly what we were going to do. I searched animals in the 'Liverpool Guide' and the Knowsley Safari Park popped up.