The Morning After

I was backed into a wall, my heart racing as he planted small kisses from the back of my ear to my neck. His hand quickly found my waist, deepening the contact of his lips on my skin, the other hand rested above my head.

I bit my bottom lip to suppress the moan that's dying to escape. He took note of my notion and shook his head.

"Release it, babe." He whispered, rubbing a circle on my inner thigh, chuckling when I gasped at his sudden motion. "Atta girl." His lips crashed on mine and I moaned from the impact. Our tongues danced to a song that seem to last forever, neither of us wanting to submit. I felt him smile into the kiss, taking my bottom lip between his teeth, slowly releasing it.

"Do you want me?" He asked, pressing his palm into my thigh. I was so focused on his touch that I couldn't answer his question right away. His eyebrows came together and I felt him pinch my thigh.

"That's not an answer, babe." This time, he moved an inch higher, pressing his thumb in a circular motion, making me shriek. He's so close yet so far away. I tilted my head, shutting my eyes, catching his smug smile prior to closing them.

"Someone is enjoying this," His hand remained in that sinful spot and I wanted to cry out bloody murder. I felt his cheek brush against mine then the warmth of his breath near my ear. "You like this, don't you? You don't want me to stop. All I need is a two lettered word or a three lettered word. Results may vary depending on the answer." It's so d*mn hard to give you any lettered word when your hand is so far up my thigh. I heard him huff then press into my skin.

"Answer me!"

"Yes."

My eyes shot open and I sat up on a bed that looked a lot like mine. I regained my breath, wiping sweat off my face but it was no hope because I was covered in it. Wait, I'm releasing body fluids in someone else's bed. I took in my surroundings but halfway through, I knew exactly where I was.

I glanced to the left of me and found a sleeping Zayn. How does he manage to look so good in his sleep? I know when I wake up and look in the mirror, I cringe from my reflection yet, here's Zayn looking like Prince Charming and sh*t. I giggled at my exaggerated thoughts then placed a kiss to his partly opened lips. He smiled into his sleep, at least I thought he was sleep. Before I knew it I was thrown on top of his half-naked body.

"Who kisses someone while they're sleep?" He asked, his voice groggy from just waking up. I rolled my eyes, feeling slightly embarrassed that he caught me in the act.

"Stop rolling those pretty brown eyes." He yawned, interlocking his fingers on my lower back.

"I don't get how you look attractive when you sleep. It's like black magic."

"Well, not everyone can look like a troll when they awake, like you." I sucked my teeth and attempted to push off of him but he only held me tighter.

"I'm kidding," He laughed, kissing my forehead. "You always look beautiful." I blushed at his compliment which made him smile.

"Always got jokes." I muttered. He was about to reply, which most likely would've been something witty, but he stopped himself.

"Why are you all wet?" Maybe if your hands weren't traveling, you wouldn't have felt the wetness. I couldn't tell him I had a steamy ass dream, that would be a bit awkward, so I improvised.

"I guess it was hot during the middle of the night." I shrugged. He was quick to surmise, nodding then tapping my back so he could stand. I watched as he stretched, giving me a full on view of his body art. I think my favorite was the fingers crossed tattoo. No real reason, really. It's just something I do when I promise something to someone.