The Goodbye Party

"I don't think anyone's even wore this one." Caroline said, holding in a laugh and up the shirt in question. We both raised a brow at the dragon, that resembled the trademark Ed Hardy dragon, covering most of the front of the otherwise plain white tee. We giggled as I grabbed the offending shirt and tossed it into the waste bin. It was probably an idea we had that we never fully developed into an outfit, thank goodness.

"I think that's everything, then. All boxed up and ready to go." Caroline went on, eyeing the taped boxes on the floor surrounding our feet. We had to pack up the boys' clothes and prepare them for shipment, leaving the dressing room sadly bare.

I nodded, pulling my phone out of my back pocket after briefly giving the room a doleful look. I had to send an e-mail to the people that would be coming to pick up the clothes, telling them what time to arrive. Carol and I decided we would let them know after we got everything boxed, with the exception of our personal things that we would probably end up packing tomorrow.

As soon as I tapped the send button, the banner at the top of the screen fell down a bit, exposing a text from Harry. I perked up some, glancing up at Carol when I heard her phone go off just after mine did, opening my messages to see what Harry said.

Hello everyone, sorry if this text is a bother, but I wanted to invite all of you amazing staff to a dinner celebrating the end of this amazing tour. Tonight at half eight, in the dining hall, we'll eat and toast the night away. All the love. H

I smiled at the screen, fondly rolling my eyes at my best friend. He would be the one to go through all the trouble of setting up a dinner for everyone without being asked.

"Aw, Harry's invited us to a dinner tonight." Carol beamed, pocketing her iPhone at the same time I did. I nodded enthusiastically, pushing a box away from my feet with the side of my vans.

"I know, I think he sent out a group text." I said, walking over to Carol by the door and ducking out under her arm when she held it open for me. It was seven then, only leaving me an hour and some to get ready, so I wanted to hurry back to my room.

The SUV was already outside waiting for us, and we climbed in, even though the hotel was a couple of blocks away. We thanked our driver when we arrived, quickly exiting the vehicle and entering the hotel.

Carol waved me off as she went down the hallway and I stopped at my door, throwing it open as fast as I could without hurting myself. Don't get me wrong, I was excited about the dinner, but I was busting doors down because I was on a time schedule, and I wanted to be sure I had enough time to get ready.

I already had the dress I wanted to wear in mind, luckily, so that would save me the time it would take to pick one. I took off my clothes, being careful not to trip over my own feet in the process, then opened my closet and peeled the strapless lavender dress off of its hanger.

Pulling the slim dress over my head, I adjusted myself in the mirror, making sure the tag was flipped in against my back and the fabric hadn't bunched itself up anywhere, then began on my hair.

After having straightened my hair and doing my makeup, I checked the dimming alarm clock on my bedside table to find that it was a quarter past eight. I nodded to my reflection in the mirror before slipping my feet into my black heels and heading out, towards the dinning hall.

I took the elevator since I was a little early and, honestly these heels were made for walking, but not for walking up three flights of stairs.

At the cheery ding I stepped onto my floor, looking down at my dress as I smoothed my hands over it. I wasn't sure if anyone else was even as on time as I was, but just in case someone was earlier than me, I had to make sure I looked up to par.