The Riz London

Once the boys finished their soundcheck, it was time for them to 'get fabulous', as Caroline would say it. I can't even imagine what's going through their minds right now. They're about to perform infront of thousands upon thousands of screaming fans in about an hour. I glanced over to their outfits, brushing my fingertips along the fabric, admiring my work. I made sure to correct any errors on their clothing, even adding a few items, just so they could look their best tonight.

"You know they're going to look dapper tonight, thanks to you." Caroline complimented, coming up behind me and placing her hands on my shoulders.

"No, thanks to you." I said, correcting. If it wasn't for her giving me this opportunity then I wouldn't have did what I've done. I turned around, bringing her into a hug, she was quick to embrace.

"You're welcome, Liah." She broke our hug, smiling, then walking out of my office. I glanced at my watch, noticing that I had some time to spare before they came to get dressed. I decided to walk over to the stylist room and see what was going on.

As soon as the door creaked open, the smell of hairspray and hair dryers filled my nose, causing me to cough. I swatted the air, creating a clear path then shutting the door behind me. When I looked up, a platinum blonde lady, holding a brush and a blow-dryer, was giggling. She was dressed in skinny jeans with the knees cut-out, black boots, layers of shirts topped of with a leather jacket. Basically, the female Harry.

"Sorry about that," She apologized, biting her lips to prevent from laughing. "It gets a bit heavy in here." I gave her a small smile, not realizing that there's a shirtless Louis in her chair.

"Have you guys met?" Louis asked, trying to keep still as she did his hair. We looked at each other, tilting our heads, then shaking them. "That's Maliah. Caroline's new intern." Her mouth formed an 'o' and she nodded.

"Oh, I heard about you, " She said, smiling. A grin formed on my face, thinking of all the things Caroline has obviously told her about me. "Yeah, clumsy girl?" My smile fell into a frown, my blood boiling. Louis' mouth dropped and she stood there lost as to what was going on. I couldn't believe that jerk called me out of my name to the stylist! Well, I technically just called him out of his but that's what he's acting like so, yeah. I rushed out of the room and walked back to my office.

Entering the room, I started pacing, shaking my head in disbelief. I thought Zayn would have the decency to not talk about our situation with anyone. But then, why would I trust that he wouldn't? He's even told me that I work for him, not the other way around. So why am I so quick to think he'll keep things to himself? Or maybe I'm overthinking? No, because that stylist could easily open her mouth to Caroline and I'll be out of a job. I threw myself on the desk chair, mentally and physically, tired. There was knock on the door followed by a concerned Harry, calling my name. I sighed, lazily rising from the chair, throwing on a fake smile.

"Are you okay?" The curly headed boy asked, carefully watching my face. I nodded then gestured for them to enter. As they walked in, I took in their scents, individually. All of them had a signature smell to them that I've come accustom to since I've been working around them. I held the door open for the first four boys but as soon as I saw Zayn entering, I let go of the handle. Just my luck that he caught the door with his foot, not even realizing that I did that on purpose. I scoffed, walking towards their racks of clothes.

"Here they are." I said, as I watched them look over their outfits, impressed by my finishing touches. Even the prick himself, Zayn Malik, seemed dazzled by his attire.

"They look amazing, Liah," Niall complimented, peeling off his clothes, the others following his action. My eyes widened as they stood before me in nothing but their boxers. This is something that I'm going to have to get used to. Louis let out a chuckle as I stood there in complete shock. "Too much to handle?" Niall asked, raising an eyebrow at me.