The Ashes

"The Deluxe Suite," I gave her a funny look but she ignored it. "Enjoy." She finished, flashing me a smile, and motioning her head towards the elevators. I didn't see any of the boys arrive and I wanted to wait on them but I decided against it. One of the guards grabbed my bags as I led them to the elevators.

This hotel was unlike anything you'll ever see. The walls were white but it was decorated with gold, simply gorgeous. I took my time taking in the view but I could tell the guard was growing impatient so I picked up my pace, reaching those shiny metal doors.

As we moved up, I couldn't help but think of that infamous asshole, Zayn Malik. I couldn't believe he would be that petty. Seriously, who would knock over someone's water bottle and suticase for no reason? Not only did he knock over my luggage but he disorganized everything in it. Oh, and to top it off, Harry Styles got a lovely view of my lucky underwear.

"Stupid care bears." I said aloud, covering my mouth as soon as the words leave my lips. I glanced over at the security who was slowly shaking his head, muttering things under his breath. I tilted my head on the walls of the elevator, awaiting the doors to open so I can finally relax. The ding was music to my ears; eagerly racing out to the hallway, finding my room number. I stopped infront of the double doors with the name 'Deluxe Suite' on either side of it.

I couldn't believe this was the place I was staying in. The walls were white like the hallways in the lobby, same goes for the gold decorations, but orange and beige splattered in certain areas. I felt like a princess as I walked to the window, taking in the scenery. London is a beautiful place and I'm glad I have the opportunity to appreciate that.

"I locked my number in but if you need me just click 1." I thanked him and watched as he walked out the doors. Once I was sure he was gone, I peeled off my heels, climbed on the bed and started bouncing. I felt like a kid but I couldn't help it. After jumping for eight minutes straight, I hopped off and started unpacking.

While placing my items neatly in the drawers, there was a knock on my door. I ignored it at first because I was busy trying to place everything the way I wanted but of course the person didn't let up. A few more knocks were added. I raised my head with a sigh then walked to answer the door. I had a feeling who was on the other end of this entryway because there's only one person who would do something like this.

"Go away jer-Harry?" I opened the door, finding my tall friend leaning against the wall near my door.

"JerHarry?" He asked, half-smiling. I just stood there with my mouth open, a snicker escaped his mouth.

"I'm s-sorry," I stuttered. He controlled his laughter, shaking his head. "I thought you-"

"Let's go out to eat." He interrupted, giving me a dimply smile. Falling victim to those deep holes in his cheeks, I agreed, walking back in to grab my bag then following him to elevators. As we walked, I noticed that Harry's hair was pulled up, giving me a full view of his face. Every now and then, he'll look behind him to make sure I was okay. He's such a caring fellow. When we reached the lobby, all hell broke loose; Paps were everywhere, shouting and flashing there cameras. Girls we lined up infront of the hotel, screaming there brains out, trying to get passed the security. It was complete chaos.

"Hey," Harry nudged me, getting my attention. "Are you okay?." I nodded then walked in the direction of the madness, only to be stopped by him. "We're going this way." He grabbed my waist and guided me to the back doors of the hotel. I didn't know how to feel or what to say so I stayed silent. Harry, on the other hand, strolled away as if none of that didn't happen back there. I guess he noted my silence, throwing a hand over my shoulder, making me jerk forward.

"How are you so immune to what just happened?" I asked, gaining a throaty chuckle from the walking skyscraper.

"I've been immune to it ever since I was 16, I guess." He answered, honestly. I don't think I'll ever get used to it but if I want to work with them, I'll need to. For the next few minutes of walking, Harry and I talked about everything from the craziest thing a fan has ever done to him to random people on the street. We reached a delicate cafe on the corner of a street and settled our things on a table.