The Arcade

Hey guys! It's Timi and I just want y'all to know that for the next couple of chapters, @Dentai or Timira hehehe, will be writing! Woot woot! I'll miss you guys though *tear* haha but I know you'll enjoy hers just as much so enjoy! :D

I sat in the back seat with Zayn on the way back to the hotel. Josh took the front seat and remained silent for the whole ride. Half of me wanted to tap his shoulder and ask if he's okay but I knew that right now wasn't the best moment.

"Ah, this is the tune Liam was going on about." Louis said, twisting the volume louder, lightly rapping his hands on the steering wheel. The woman's melodious voice in the background gave away the song,Poetic Justice by Kendrick Lamar feat. Drake.

"Oh man, he is sick." Liam complimented, bopping his head to the beat. I was surprised on how well the boys knew the song, occasionally jumping in to rap along with Kendrick. Even Josh knew a few lyrics. The chorus came around and I mentally prepared myself for what I was about to do.

"I really hope you play this cause oh, girl you test my patience with all these seductive photographs and all these one off vacations," Everyone stopped what they were doing, turning in there seats, Louis glancing through the rear view mirror. I wasn't a Drake fanatic, however, this song was popular on the radio so I was kinda forced to remember the lyrics. Harry and Liam shook their heads at one another, mouth's parted open."Your natural hair and your soft skin and that big ass in that sundress, ooh good God, what you doing that walk for? When I see that thang move, I just wish that we could fight less and we talk more." Niall jumped in on the last bit of Drake's verse, doing a little dance, swinging his arms in the air.

"Who knew Liah could rap?" Liam questioned.

"Rapper/Stylist looks good on a resume'." Louis added.

"Guys, she does it all." Josh spoke, flashing me a smile then plugging in his headphones. I giggled at all their compliments. Hmm, Mc Liah? That has a ring to it. Maybe, Lil Liah? Ugh, no. I shook my head and looked outside the window. I noticed the main road, indicating that we were close to the hotel. We pulled in, typing in the security code, waiting for the gates to open. As we waited, Louis changed the channel.

"I love bad b*tches, that's my f*cking problem," I think my eyes almost popped out of it's socket, hearing Louis recite the chorus of 'F*ckin Problem'. He smirked and continued. "And yeah, I like to f*ck, I gotta f*cking problem. If finding somebody real is your f*cking problem, bring your girl to 1D, maybe we can solve it." The car erupted with 'oohs, a few patting Louis on his shoulder, proud of his little remix. I had no idea Louis knew about this kind of music, he told me his favorite artists were Coldplay, The Fray, Etc, so I couldn't believe how well he knew this song.

"That song is a bit inappropriate." Harry commented, gathering his things for when we exit the car. Louis gave him a once over then scoffed. My eyes caught the opening gate, gasping when I saw what was on the other side of the metal door.

"If you think that was inappropriate," He threw up air quotes, turning the volume knob, blasting the music. Simultaneously, I grabbed the remaining five's attention, pointing at the windshield. "Then try this...Get to bussin', Yes Lord, I don't really say this often," We shook our head and he continued, following my pointed finger. "But this...long di-." He stopped completely, letting off a cough then shutting off the music.

There stood Caroline, Louise, and a few guards. I gulped at the blank looks on their faces, automatically feeling guilt. I should've told Louis, no. I knew this car wasn't lent to him but yet, I still jumped my happy ass in this SUV. We gave each other a look then slowly climbed out the car. Here we go. This is it.