The Flight

Have you ever woken up feeling like a million bucks because you had an amazing yesterday? Well that's only half of what I felt waking up. Guess that means I woke up feeling like a bill...tril...you know what never mind. I woke up with the biggest smile on my face.

Last night, I kissed Zayn Malik. If you would of told me this a couple of months ago I would've laughed then called you crazy. The way his lips fit so well against mine, like the perfect puzzle piece. How my body relaxed yet heart rate sped tenfold. The way his hands rested on my waist and pulled me in to deepen the kiss. Lastly, feeling him smile and knowing I caused it. I felt my ears flare up, throwing the duvet off my body and stretching.

Even thinking about our kiss brings heat to my entire body. It's crazy how this young man could make me feel like a wet carpet. Wait, that's not right...

"What the hell?" As soon as I set foot off the bed, my feet came in contact with something wet and sticky. Looking down, I found a damp, brown towel followed by a bunch of others splattered around the room. I tip-toed to the window, tossing the curtains to the side, revealing the rest of the mess. Not only were there dirty towels but our mini fridge was laid face down.

"LiAH." Louis screamed, using the bathroom door to cover his naked body. "Why are you awake?"

"Why am I awake? Why are you naked?" I counteracted, placing my hand on my hips.

"Well, you see when you shower-"

"Louis don't sass me right now. You know what I mean." He slammed the door shut then opened it, sliding out, magazine held against his private. I pinched the bridge of my nose, waiting to hear a wild explanation. Once he cleared his throat, I knew I was in for something good.

"Funny story really," He said with a suppressed laugh. "Last night, after I came from Liam's room, I wanted something to drink so I went to the mini fridge for a pop. So I went for it but the door to the fridge wasn't working correctly so I used force and that resulted in the mini fridge falling." I knotted my eyebrows, trying to find the connection between the towels on the floor and his story.

"Oh yeah, the towels. So even though the fridge fell, I still went for the drink. I grabbed a can and opened it. Now, I totally forgot once a soda can drops, it'll fizz and stuff. So once I opened the can, it basically blew up." He removed a hand from the magazine, which I flinched, not knowing what he was up to, pointing to the ceiling. I glanced up at the once perfectly white ceiling that's now covered with brown spots.

"But it doesn't stop there." He mumbled, looking off in another direction.

"Oh, it doesn't?." I said sarcastically.

"Nope. So there I was, panicking because there's this mess on the floor and ceiling. I knew I had to get it clean but I didn't want to wake you with calling in house keeping or something. However, I was still thirsty. Lets just say, six soda cans later I found out that once all of them fall, they have the same result." So, he stood there and opened seven cans of Pepsi, not knowing that they'll all fizz up and make a mess. Even after he's opened one and witnessed what happened.

"And that's why you were going to walk out the bathroom naked?" At least I hope. I've never roomed with the opposite sex, let alone a Louis, so I wouldn't know what they're into. He nodded and I sighed in relief, handing him the room phone.

"Call house keeping...after you get dressed." He made a funny face, slowly moving the magazine south. I held it in place, shaking my head with a giggle.

"Okay well don't stare at my ass. I know it's hard to miss." He said, turning to open his suitcase. Though I agreed, I took a five second glimpse at the infamous arse. It's sad when a boy's bum looks better than yours. I laughed at my thoughts, making my way to the bathroom, preparing for the day.