The Surprise

"Li, hand me those pins." I ran across the dressing room and fished through a carton full of various pins.

"Which one? There's a bunch." I yelled, turning to face my boss. She told me the curved pin and to grab some thread, which I hurriedly grabbed and handed over to her.

"This isn't working." She huffed after attempting to sew in the hole on Harry's skinny jeans. It started off as a friendly knee hole but it turned into a slit and it's become unbearable. However, Harry refuses to let them go. He thinks they're lucky.

"Well we have to do something. I'm not throwing these away and we have a show in a few." He noted, looking between Caroline and I.

"I wish you would throw those bloody pants away, Harold." Louise added, passing through the dressing room to her department, hairbrush and spray in hand. Harry shook his head and dramatically folded his arms.

"Drama queen." I said under my breath, gaining a grin from my green eyed friend. I took a look at the clock and noticed they only had three minutes until they had to be on stage. While looking around for the clock, I found a roll of black duct tape that matched the color of his pants. Without hesitation, I jogged to where it laid, peeling the thick tape back and wrapping two pieces over the hole.

"And this is why I have an assistant." Caroline smiled, giving Harry a once over before nudging my arm. This worked because Harry is known for wearing some funky clothing so it wouldn't be much of a surprise to the fans. It actually looked like it was brought that way. Niall stood in front of Harry with an eyebrow raised, biting into his apple. That boy always have food.

"It's just a covered hole." Carol and I exchanged a look before smacking the Irish boy on either side of his arm.

"We need the guys on stage, now." One of the stage directors announced, putting up two fingers, indicating the two minutes the boys have until it's show time.

I placed the duct tape, neatly in it's original spot and did the same for the pins.

Most of the boys were backstage and ready to take on the thousands upon thousands of screaming fans, here in Spain.

"I have a surprise for you." I heard the thick English accent, whisper in my ear, making me flinch. I didn't have to turn around because Zayn took it upon himself to do so, hooking a finger through my belt loop, pulling me closer.

"And what is this surprise, Mr. Malik?" I asked, tilting my head. Another yell escaped the stage director's mouth which made Zayn sigh.

"Can't say. See you after the show." He gave me a quick peck and ran backstage to join the rest of the boys. I laughed at the way he ran , arranging everything neatly on the table until I heard someone call my name. It was Harry.

"You've rang?"

"Can't do this without you, dear." Louis remarked, nodding me over. I smiled then took my place between My best friend and the loud mouth, resting my hand on top of theirs. They mumbled a few songs, since they didn't have much time then threw their arms in the air. We clapped and I wished them luck. Zayn winked at me and I playfully rolled my eyes. The little bugger.

"Liah." Harry spoke, pulling me into a hug. I was taken back at first, since my dream and Harry acting all moody but I quickly embraced him. He pulled away with a smile and I returned the gesture.

There were no words after that but it was enough for me to know that we're gonna be alright.

We arrived to the small, vintage-like building, you would miss it if you weren't looking closely. He told me that what we're doing was a surprise which I'm not fond of but I'm glad Zayn and I were doing something together. There's nothing like spending time with the only person you really want to spend time with. Preston held the door open and we entered.