The Pap Attack

"I've always thought Japan was one of those places that were always hot." Liam explained, looking at the back of Louis' head until he slightly turned.

"Why?" Louis asked.

"I don't know-I just picture Australia. It's quite near, isn't it?"

"Babe, don't tell me-oh no." Louis groaned, resting his head on the back of my seat, a flood of oh no's leaving his mouth as Liam continued talking.

"On a scale from one to ten, how close are we or am I taking on the other side of the world?" He concluded, addressing the question to whomever was listening but we were too busy laughing at Louis' reaction.

You can't blame the poor lad, he was pulled out of school early so I'm sure he wasn't able to focus on geography as much as he should have.

Though, if you're traveling the world it should be almost a priority.

That way, Liam would know that Japan is some over six thousand kilometers from Australia.

The two proceeded to have a conversation so I took that time to take in my surroundings. Japan is such a beautiful country, one, like most of the places this year, I've never been before.

Since it was November, it was quite nippy and the cherry blossoms were falling off the trees. If you weren't looking closely, they'd resemble snow. It was gorgeous.

The streets were pretty busy. It reminded me of a busy LA; the honking horns from traffic, lively folks window shopping, and the shiny skyscrapers. If it weren't for the Japanese kanji written on most of the buildings, I'd be thinking like Liam.

"What do you say, Liah, boxers or briefs?" He asked, breaking my stare out the window, turning to face those big brown eyes, confused.

Nobody said anything about undergarments.

"Li and I were having a conversation about which is better. I think briefs are a bit racy and uncomfortable so I went with boxers." Louis commented, bringing some light to what was going on. I can't say I'm surprised they're having such a discussion.

"I'd say, boxer briefs." I answered, looking between the two. I've had guy friends tell me that they're much more comfortable than briefs but not as loose as boxers. You can never go wrong with a pair of boxer briefs.

"I agree. Best of both worlds, yeah?" Liam asked and I nodded in agreement. Louis scrunched his face then shrugged, I guess he isn't riding the boxer briefs train just yet.

"Though, boxers are quite comfortable." I added, pointing at the blue eyed boy, smiling.

"Liah, you brilliant young lady, you." He copied my action, extending his hand a bit further to poke my nose.

The boys were scheduled to meet their fans at the airport but there was an inconvenience so they told those fans to meet them outside, before the show.

We arrived to the overcrowded arena; the fans already there and making there prescence known by screaming. I sat in shock, not yet used to the excited fans, wiping my clammy palms on my jeans. I think the situation made my nerves worse.

What if the fans found out about everything? I was the 'other woman' so, in their eyes, I'm the homewrecker.

The groupie.

The side piece.

I took a risk on my good name being shattered and I had not one clue I was doing it. That's what stings. I didn't know.

The roar of the fans broke my thoughts and before I knew it, I was being escorted through the madness.

I walked with caution, nervously looking around just in case another drink comes flying my way.