The Last Day of the Tour

I let off another sigh as I packed my clothing and shoes, preparing to leave Japan. I don't know why I was in such a grumpy mood. Maybe it had something to do with the tour coming to an end.

Yeah, maybe.

Maybe it was the fact that I found out about Miss Louise Teasdale.

I scoffed even thinking of her name.

How could she look me in my face almost everyday and keep such a secret? She was the last person I'd expect to even have a clue about the situation.

Then again, when we first met, she called me clumsy girl which indicated that Zayn told her about our bump in.

Thoughts of wrecking the make up department crowded my mind, once again, forming a devilish smirk on my lips. It diminished when I realized I couldn't actually pull through with it.

It'll make me feel good for a minute or two but I'll start to regret it later.

That and I'll most likely be fired.

I huffed as I neatly folded a white shirt atop of my shoes.

Then there's Liam, the one who knew somewhat of the whole ordeal. I had a feeling he picked up on Zayn and I, seeing as he's his best friend and all. Also, a few months ago, prior to us eating at the diner, he mentioned being happy that Zayn kicked him out the room since I had something to do with it.

So, he had an idea, if anything.

Lastly, there's Zayn and how we made amends yesterday.

Surely, I wasn't over the whole fiancée ordeal but I didn't want any bad blood with him and I, seeing as the tour is ending.

However, I'm not ready to accept his apology for the scandal. It's something that's going to take time to forgive. For months, I was led on to think Zayn was being honest and genuine.

Every word he's told me running circles throughout my mind.

Every little thing we've done flashing in my head like a movie on repeat.

It made me wonder which was the truth and which were a lie.

I shook my head of any further thoughts of him and let my mind focus on something that always managed to make me smile.

My best friend, Harry.

I owe these last few weeks to him. He's been nothing but supportive and uplifting towards me. I'm truly grateful to have someone like Harry in my life and I'm hoping that the end of this tour doesn't mean the end of our friendship.

I would be truly devastated if that was the result of this all. Even though, I was sure that wouldn't happen, I couldn't help but think about it.

I sighed for the fourth time, zipping up my luggage and setting it next to the smaller suitcase by the door. As I walked back to my bed, there were a few knocks on my door before I heard it creak open.

"Li?" Carol said on the other end of the door then peaked in. I turned on my heel, jogging towards the door with a smile.

"Hey Carol," I greeted, taking her into a hug. I wasn't expecting a visit from my boss and I was starting to think that that was exactly what I needed. "What's up?"

I side-stepped so she could step in but she stood in the door.

"My hunger level," She paused to sigh. I let off a chuckle and shook my head. "Let's get some grub, yeah?"

I nodded and quickly retrieved my bag from the nightstand. We linked arms as we strolled down the large hallway.

"You know I don't speak a lick of Japanese...that's where you come in!" She exclaimed, giving me a hip bump.