The Party

I ended up falling to the ground and I could feel the growing headache. The stall door burst open and all I could see was a blurry vision of ...a guy?

There was a hand that extended to me, I clutched the slender fingers, pulling myself up. I closed my eyes then opened them, revealing my rescuer.

"Hey," A grin plastered on his face, those green eyes glistering against the bathroom light. I brushed off my dress as Harry kept ahold of my waist. For some reason, I wasn't expecting Harry to be the one coming to save me but I guess that's what friend's are for. "Are you okay?" His eyes glanced at the bathroom stall then to me.

"Yeah, I just love the floor so much." I said with fake enthusiasm. He scoffed in disbelief, which caused us to burst into laughter. I tried to walk by myself but I fumbled and thankfully, Harry's arm wasn't too far or else I would've met the floor, again.

"This is fun and all but we have got to get you out of here. Now." My mouth parted to speak but he shook his head and led us out of the restroom. As we walked out, my eyes found the 'woman' symbol on the door. I gave Harry a funny look which he returned.

"The sign says woma-"

"Shhhh." He stopped in his tracks, placing a finger on his lips. I shook my head at my benevolent friend. The club became chaotic and people were running amuck. Just picture a ton of cats trying to hunt down a few mice. One Direction being the mice. Harry gripped tighter around my waist, causing me to flinch out of surprise.

"We have to go." Harry mumbled, signaling Paul to round up the boys.

"What happened?" He side-eyed me, letting off a chuckle.

"Someone put out that One Direction is partying at Funky Buddha." My mouth formed an 'o' and I watched as Paul collected three of the boys. Of course, Zayn was none of the three. My eyes scanned the crowd, peering at what seemed like a lady laughing...with Zayn. I don't know if it was the state I was in but I started to feel a small pang of distress. Zayn was leaning against the bar, drink in hand, whispering something in a redhead's ear. I watched as she pulled away, swatting his arm, giggling. I averted my gaze when Paul made his way over to him.

We were tugged and yanked as we made it the exit. The guards informed us that we were to ride in the same car we did when we arrived and we nodded in agreement. I parted from Harry, kissing his cheek, thanking him for coming to my rescue. The four of us (Josh, Liam, Myself, and Zayn) piled into the SUV. Josh flashed me a small smile, which I gave back. I felt bad that our dance was cut short but I'm glad he's not feeling some type of way about it.

The car ride was pretty silent, with the exception of Liam complaining about finding a comfortable position to rest. Josh fell asleep, leaving Zayn who sat and stared out the window. He moved his head and I flinched, turning to face my window, laying back on the head rest. I heard a throaty chuckle, followed by a yawn then it grew quiet again.

"Maliah." He called out and I remain still. Maybe he'll think I'm sleeping?

"I know you're not sleep." I heard the heaviness of his boots, hitting the floor, coming my way. He sighed when his bottom plopped down next to me. Before I knew it, I was being shaken. I snapped my neck towards the one at fault.

"Oh you're awake." He said excitedly. I squinted my eyes at him which only made him erupt in laughter.

"You're a funny young lady." I wrinkled my eyebrows at how formal he was being but I couldn't help but titter.

"Did you enjoy the c--"

"I'm sorry."

"Why do people keep interrupting me?"