The USA

"Oh my gosh, that's where I had my first kiss--guys he was a year older than I, I was five, he was six," A laugh broke my sentence broke into two fragments. "It was pretty romantic...well until he started crying."

"Oh, really?" Louis asked, a sense of sarcasm in his voice, looking at me through the corner of his eyes.

"Ooh, I used to go to that ice cream parlor everyday. They used to have this special flavor for me, booger green." My eyes found another location and widened.

"Guys, you see that mall over there? I remember back in the 7th grade, my friends and I thought it was cool-"

"Maliah."

"...so we ended up grabbing all the bracelets from Claire's and shooting out to the main floor..."

"Liah."

"Then I tripped over one of the old ladies cane and I got all dramatic and told my friends to leave me behind. But they ended up dragging me..."

"Malia-" Liam was cut short when Niall pulled me into a hug. Well, it appeared to be a hug but it was more like his body towering over mine, shoulder shielding my mouth and muffling my words.

"Thank goodness." I heard the bus driver, Allen, sigh. I knotted my eyebrows and groaned into Niall's upper arm.

"Shhh, baby, shhh. You're talking too much. Shh." Niall shushed, resting on my head, rocking me. "If I release you, would ya stop?" I nodded my head and muffled an 'okay' into his hoodie sleeve.

He moved his shoulder back a few inches, freeing my face, placing a chaste kiss to my temple before removing himself,completely.

"Sorry if I squished ya." He apologized, flexing his biceps. I rolled my eyes and pushed his arm. Trynna kill me with those Irish guns. I felt my pocket buzz and I figured it had to be my phone. Pockets can't vibrate but wouldn't that be cool?

I unlocked the lock screen and clicked the green and white icon.

Wipe the side of your face or you'll be getting zero kisses from me ;) - Zayn

I never understood why he thought it was necessary to type his name at the end of his texts but I guess it's a Zayn thing.

Since he sat right across from me, all I had to do was look up, catching that smirk spread across his lips as he read a newspaper. Who even reads newspapers anymore? I scoffed, playfully rolling my eyes, placing my phone in my back pocket. A smile on my lips as I stared out the window, glancing at the lively people early this morning.

Is it bad that this what I've been waiting for? What I've secretly been anticipating for? To say I was excited, was an understatement.

Yes, I've fallen in love with each and every city, country, and state the boys had performed in. However, it's a whole other ball game now. We're in my neck of the woods. The USofA. Not just the USA, but Los Angeles, California; also known as my home. The grass over here seemed more green, the skies bluer, and the air clearer. I'm so excited that we're here for a few days because I have some things that I have to take care of while I'm here.

My eyes almost fell out of my skull as we pulled inside of the driveway to our hotel. One of the valet held the door open, extending a hand to help me down the steps, kissing the back of my hand once I reached the pavement.

"Welcome to the W, beautiful." He winked, rubbing my hand with his thumb. I gave him a subtle smile, pulling my hand from his grasp, being careful to not be rude. However, if I'd followed my initial reaction, I would have smacked him upside his head for getting fresh. I loitered to the hotel entrance, stopping when I felt someone watching me from behind. My eyes locked with the creepy valet's, bottom lip tugged between his teeth, not breaking his stare for anything.