The Premiere

Twelve days had past since I've seen the boys. One of the longest twelve days of my life, to be honest. Yeah, I kept in contact with each of them. Harry and I video-chatted most days, Liam would call and we'd have a decent conversation, usually about how our day went and what we were up to, Louis and Niall often texted but nothing beats actually being with them.

Zayn and I did a combination of all three but it would get cut short because he was busy and I had to focus on their attire for the premiere. It felt weird being away from him the most, mainly because we've been quite inseperable ever since we've became close.

Twelve days later, I'm standing infront of racks of clothing that I've ordered for the boys. Also, some old from Caroline's previous shopping. I took a deep breath, physically and mentally preparing myself to overcome this heavy task.

Louis, I know he loves graphic tees and skinny jeans. I knew that Carol would have a fit if I didn't have anything "red carpet attire", so I added a pair of black derby shoes and a blazer.

Niall, he's a sucker for a nice jacket so I decided on a varsity jacket. I kept on with the dark colors, picking out both black slacks and t-shirt. The varsity jacket seemed a bit casual so I finished his look with a pair of high top Nike sneakers.

Liam, I think his outfit was more mature than the others; it gave me a David Beckham feel. A white dress shirt with a black tie, covered by a leather jacket, slacks, identical to Niall's, and shiny black dress boots.

Harold, I found it harder to find his clothing. Though, he's not picky, I knew that he would bash me for not knowing his 'bestfriend so well' and blah, blah, blah. But a little searching and I was able to find what I needed. The shirt he wore a few months ago for his late birthday celebration, his 'Ol faithful' skinny jeans and a blazer. In contrast of Liam's boots, his were suede.

I grinned once I knew it was down to Zayn's attire. It wasnt quite easy since Zayn didn't really have a particular style. Usually, whatever you gave him to wear, he'd look amazing. I found myself staring at this long coat, Caroline bought recently for the boys. It didn't have a name so I took a peek at it and I knew that he had to wear it. Then, I took a look further into the racks, finding a Lee Roach-expensive- harness jacket. Piecing this outfit with a pair of black jeans and boots.

I sighed, standing to give each of their outfits a once over before I put them away in the garment bag. This was my first time ever doing this and it made me appreciate and respect Caroline more. It's a lot of effort and time to get these boys dressed, hell, this took me the whole twelve days of break to execute this one-woman show. That's just for one event!

A knock on the door took my attention off their outfits. Quickly, I tucked them into dress bags, hanging each on their rack, racing to the impatient knocker.

"Good morning, ma'am. These are for you." The young man handed me a bouquet of orchids that carried a note on a stem. "Have a nice day." I thanked him, resting the flowers on a nearby table, removing the card to read it.

A dozen orchids for the dozen of days I've missed you. - Zayn xx

I put my nose to the set of deep blue flowers, inching my head back, raising a brow, peeping at the card for reassurance. The note said a dozen flowers...there's only eleven.

Three knocks were placed on the door, almost immediately after the thought crossed my mind. I checked my wristwatch, noting that it couldn't be Caroline because it's a bit early and she doesn't come until later. I hesitantly made my way over to the door, twisting the knob. I almost choked on my spit, expecting the impatient flower boy but getting the exact opposite.

"Twelve." He said in almost a whisper, removing his hand from behind his back, revealing the missing bloom. I looked in between his extended hand to his face, speechless. I hadn't seen him in twelve days and here he is standing right in front of me, looking as handsome as he could ever be, my favorite flower in hand. I could feel the tears building but I blinked them away. There shall be no tears on this wonderful day.