The Questions

A/N: Hey guys, it's Timi :] The next couple of chapters will be written by @Dentai aka Timira aka my little sister ! Woohooo lol. I cant wait for this story to really take off but nonetheless, I appreciate all of the love and support so thank you and enjoy. Love you.-T.

I didn't realize I was awake until I had to scrunch my eyes at the sunlight sneaking through the curtains. I groaned, turning around and away from the brightness of morning, and pushing my face into my pillow. Random snippets of last night flashed in my head, the little slide show ending on Zayn falling asleep next to me and at that I let my eyes snap open. I rubbed at my tired eyes, scanning the room when I find the sheets without wrinkle where he should have been.

There wasn't a small stream of yellow light coming from under the bathroom door, so I assumed he actually left. I shrugged, shoving the blankets off of my body, swinging both of my legs over the edge of the bed.

Lord knows that I wanted to stay in bed all day, but I told the boys I'd go to the gym with them this morning. I glanced at the clock on my nightstand, squinting at the dim red numbers, standing when I realized that it's actually 12:49. I shook my head, walking over to the bathroom. I overslept. I flicked on the light, hoping they wouldn't mind too much that I'm running late.

After I showered, taking a slightly longer time than normal, scrubbing off the feeling of sweaty bodies and club restroom, I slipped into a sports bra and a pair of spandex shorts. I gathered my hair into a ponytail with one hand, holding the elastic between my teeth as I grabbed a jacket with the other.

Fully dressed and ready, I headed out the door, jogging to the elevator. I pressed the bottom triangle, tapping my sneaker clad foot against the carpeted floor. I wasn't sure what time it was, at that point, but I didn't think I was too late. I glanced down at myself as I entered the lift, tilting my head in approval.

"At least I'm fashionably late." I spoke to myself, pushing the bold letter G.

Reaching the ground level, I hauled it to the tall gym doors, pushing them open and cringing at the distinct smell of sweat and, well, more sweat. I spotted Liam first, leaning against a vending machine, probably freshly opened bottle of water dripping in his fist. He didn't see me, so I went to walk over to him, but was stopped when a hand wrapped around my wrist.

"Liah," I recognized the deep accented voice in a matter of two seconds, turning to face the source of it. I found a shiny Harry, panting with a smile as he let go of my arm. He was probably on the treadmill, keeping those gazelle legs in check. "You're late, missy."

He teased, running a bare hand through his wet curls, none of his usual rings present. I giggled, glancing to Louis, staring for a moment as he made faces behind Harry's head, doing a funny looking dance to go along with it.

"Stop it, Louis." Harry breathed, reaching a hand back to swat at whatever part of the small boy that he could get to, his groin being that part. Louis bent over, with a tired chuckle, dainty hands covering his crotch, looking up at Harry's back.

"You arse." Harry turned back at that, shooting Louis a cheeky grin. I shook my head at the two of them. Liam finally noticed my presence, walking up to the three of us with a wide smile, as if he'd just been laughing at something and finally stopped. He might have been watching when the two boys were goofing around a moment ago, judging by how he gave a small chuckle as he looked to Louis.

"Hey, Liah," Liam chirped, instinctively putting an arm around my shoulders, but shying away when he must have remembered he was drenched in sweat. "Whoops, sorry." He said, shrugging.

"It's okay. We're missing two, aren't we?" I almost outright asked where Zayn was, but I had yet to see the Irish Wonder, either.

"Niall's in the loo, I think." He threw a hand in the direction of the restrooms.