m.yg |no more secrets ~ mafia au|

NOTE: This is a bts x mafia au i've been really into the whole mafia aspect so here are my takes on doing bts x mafia au 😘

yoongi has been your boyfriend for quite awhile now, you both were always had time together. would always celebrate anniversary's and birthdays together.

he was the quiet type and didn't open up as much to others but he was always there for you and put you first in any situation.

you both met when you were still a college student at XXX University. you both met through a friend, which he both set you both on a double date. you didn't mind since you were happy for that double date, you ended up dating yoongi.

it was a regular day as you just went to work at the company and got some breakfast on the way. you got a lced vanilla sweet foam coffee and a bagel to go. usually you would get a good morning text from him but you didn't get one. which was fine, since he might have been busy the night before and is still sleeping.

you went along with you day and still no text. you decided to text him during your lunch break.

you: hiya babe!!...
are you still sleeping? it's 3pm already....
maybe your busy....
call when your free okay 😌 i love you 💕

you sighed at your phone as you resumed eating your lunch.

your day ended as you walked down the building and headed out the door. all day you didn't receive a text from yoongi. you check to see that he didn't open your message either.

you were getting upset as you knew yoongi never ignore your messages before. luckily it was only 7pm so you still had time to get chicken for dinner and stop by the corner store to grab soju.

you finally reached home and still no text. you thought to yourself, maybe he's mad about something or mad at you...you tried to think about all the things he could be mad about you for but nothing came to mind. he could be intimidating at sometimes but that's because he was defending you or his friends.

you: are you mad yoongi?
please text me....you haven't checked in all day...

you threw your phone to the side as you poured yourself a drink. 'is he that angry?' you thought to yourself as you put your knees up your chest.

after a few more drinks there was a knock on the door. you stumble your way to the door as you unlocked the door, revealing a the man you've been texting all day.

"y/n are you drunk?? why do i smell alcohol??"
"youve disnt amswer mai texj....are youve madt at meh?"

he helped you make your way to the bedroom. you laid down on the bed as yoongi as he sat there next to you looking at your tired figure.

"what am i gonna do y/n...." he said softly as he brushed the hair away from your face. he covered you with the blanket as he laid down with you and drifted to sleep.

the next morning you woke up with a headache and the smell of food being cooked. you walked to the kitchen and saw your boyfriend cooking food and doing the dishes.

"babe?...." he turned around and smiled at your sleepy face, "hey y/n, did you sleep okay?" you grunted as you made your way to hug him, "i got a headache and i'm still (yawn) tired...."

he laughed at your cuteness and gave you a cup of honey lemon tea, he kissed your forehead as went to go grab the food.

he made bean sprouts soup to also help cure your hangover and a side of tofu stew. you both ate in quiet as you looked at him, admiring his visuals. he was wearing glasses as he left his black hair messy.