p.jm | i need you |

2 a.m
it was rainy night but you didn't mind since the sounds of rain and thunderstorms help you fall asleep and it relaxes you. you were deep asleep but your boyfriend wasn't.

jimins pov
it's been 40 mins and i still can't go back to sleep and that's the only problem, my dick is hard.
i don't wanna wake her up because she's already asleep, but fuck i want her so bad. i could just jerk off but it's not the same.
end of pov

jimin slowly removes the blanket off of your body. the light from the moon shines through the blinds which reveals your soft tan skin below his t-shirt and your lace panties hugging your curves.

"y/n..." jimin said softly trying to wake you up. "y/n wake up...i need you...fuck" he said in a deep busan tone.

jimin slowly rises up the shirt and touches your waist and kisses your neck, his hands slowly goes down your waist and landing on your thigh, rubbing your ass.

he tugged down your panties and touched your heat while touching his member. "aw fuck." he groans out.

you on the other hand was asleep still but the more jimin teases and touches your core, you slowly woke up and realize what was happening.

you tried to keep your moans in but unfortunately they escaped your mouth. making jimin smirk as he successfully made you woke you from your sleep.

"your awake now huh? damn just look how wet you are babygirl." jimin said teasingly as he rubbed your nub. "umm...ah.." you moaned out as a response.

"fuck babygirl your gonna make me go crazy if you keep moaning like that." he said in a raspy voice.

jimin stopped teasing and aligned his dick with your core and thrusted in roughly. you and jimin moaned out due to sudden feeling below. "oh my goddd!!!!" "fuckkk y/n!!! fuck your so tight!" jimin hissed at you.

jimin didn't give you time to adjust, he started thrusting faster and faster making your legs shake and your eyes roll back.

jimin began to kiss you and started leaving hickeys on your soft tan skin. you roamed your fingers and pulled on his hair, giving him a response that he was hitting the right spots.

he pulled back up and stared down at the view. you got embarrassed and tried to cover your face and body but was removed by jimin. "don't cover yourself, fuck your so cute, beautiful and sexy when your under my control, aghh!!"

you were almost to your limit and so was jimin as you felt him throbbing inside. "oh fuck i'm gonna cum!" "fuckk me too babygirl!!"

a few thrust later you came on jimins dick as he was still pumping inside. your eyes rolled back and your body felt amazing as you released.

"oh shit!!!" jimin yelled out as he pulled out cumming on your stomach.

the cum glistened through the blinds as the moonlight was shinning through. both of your still catching your breath.

jimin hovers over you once again and kissed you passionately, "i love you so much." you smiled and gave him one last kiss, "i love you too jimin."

soon you both fell back asleep

x

helloooo friends!!! the smut is shorter than usual, just something quick i came up with but i hoped you guys enjoyed it 🖤🖤 much love!!!

| y'all know the drill, if you have any request please comment or dm me and lmk if you want it with a certain bts member. and it'll try my best at coming up with a story 😁 willing to do a smut with more than 1 member!! just let me know!! |

xoxo ~
a/n