p.jm | you belong to me ~ mafia au |

"ah please stop!! I beg you...my father has nothing to do with that man's debt.."

you cried your eyes out as you beg the man who stood above you, holding a gun to your father's head.

"aw your gonna make me shed a tear...it's too late for that. your father has connections to the man we been tracking down for months."

"dad is that true? why didn't you tell?"

you burst into tears as your father just cried and apologized.

"I'm sorry y/n...after your mother passed, I needed money and I couldn't ask you for help...you were going to college and was living your life...I failed as a father and I wish I can take everything back..."

"Alright come on, it's time to leave."

the man and his men grabbed your father.

"NO!! Please wait!!!! Let him go and take me!!! Take me instead!! please....please take me instead, but please don't hurt him. I will do anything please.."

you grabbed the man's leg and cried, begging him to take you instead of your father. tears rolled down your face and the blood from your forehead stained his pants.

the man signals his men to let go of your father and as they put in you the car and drove off, leaving your father in the abandoned warehouse.

you arrived at an unknown place in the middle of nowhere. the men dragged you out of the car and took you to an empty room that only had a bed and a desk with a dusty lamp.

your made your way to the bed and sat down. your eyes teared up again and your mind was everywhere. you weren't sure where you were and if your father was okay. you were scared of what that man was gonna do to you.

you heard a knock on the door.

"come out. the boss wants to speak to you."

the man behind the door said in a deep tone. you got up and wiped your tears away, but the redness of your eyes was still there.

the man led you to an office room. there was pictures and book of some sort on one side, guns, and bullets on one side and a huge portrait of a family. a couple and their two sons. you then noticed a man sitting at the chair doing some paperwork, with a stack of cash next to him.

"miss y/n"

the man knew your name. you weren't sure what he was gonna do.

"since you volunteered and took your father's place, I made a few changes of what you'll do for me."

the man stood up walking towards you. his face was more visible as the light hits his face. he seemed to be around the same age as you or maybe older. he was wearing a dark red velvet suit as his dark hair was slicked back. his eyes were charming, lips were more plumped than your own. his eyes glazed at your small figure.

"If you are wondering who we are, I'll let you know this area and house belongs to my family. we are part of the Mafia. Now, you'll become my personal maid and you must follow and obey my rules. second, I will let you visit your father once every three months but do remember, you are here to take over your father's place. there would be no way of escaping from here. my men here are very skilled at their job. your family and friends won't know where you are and for you being a college student, I've sent a letter already that you are dropping out. if you need anything ask my men and they can help you with that. as of here on today miss y/n, you belong to me."

the man turned around and headed back to his chair.

"ah, one more thing. as your boss, you may call me by Mr. Park....you may leave."