j.hs | let me remind you |

Hoseok was at the office catching on the reports for the day. "ah....i wanna know what my baby girl is up too?"

~~

"hey baby, what are you doing?"

"just trying to look for something to watch on tv, why and aren't you gonna get in trouble if your texting?"

"pshh like imma get caught, try me....anyways i'm bored so i just wanted to ask what you were doing since i'm at work."

"oh okay well let's not text too much, last time we texted you almost got fired..."

"yea i know, i'll see you later tonight, kay?"

"okay, i love hoseokie ♥️♥️"

"i love you too babe 🥰😘"

you smiled at the text messages and went back to searching. "ughh i'm bored too, but i don't wanna bother hoseok and all my friends are out this week..."

you said to yourself. since you couldn't find anything to watch you decided to tease hoseok since he's at work and so you had the perfect idea.

you headed to the bedroom and undress leaving nothing on but your blue panties. you tried to pose in a sexy position to make your curves pop out more. you sent him a snapchat nude just so you can cover your girls, just for a tease. you sent the picture and waited for his response.

hoseok pov

as i was typing away and trying to finish my assignment, i received a snap from y/n. the phone light up and buzzed as the notification bell was hit.
i opened her snap and what i saw was unspeakable.

her almost bare body was revealed, the curves of her waist and hips fit perfectly with her beautiful body and honestly i was disappointed that she covered the girls instead of showing them

i quickly responded and hoped that nobody saw the picture.

end of pov

daddyjhope😘🔥 typing.....

daddyjhope😘🔥
y/n wtf was that??

mybabygirl🥴
what was what baby?

daddyjhope😘🔥
don't act innocent right now, why tf did you send me a nude?

mybabygirl🥴
oh no, i was supposed to send that to my other daddy instead. sorry. ♥️

daddyjhope😘🔥
what tf do you mean by "my other daddy"????

mybabygirl🥴
it was for daddyjimin, not daddyjhope.