bts | forget about him |

you were in a relationship with a guy named Kai, he was very nice and a caring type of guy but you seemed like ever since you went on a trip with your parents to Canada, he started to act different around you. you try to hold his arm but he'd always brush you off of him and at time he wouldn't even give you a full answer, it was something like "mhm" "okay" "nah" or like he won't even kiss you back anymore.

you wanted to test him to see if he was cheating on you. so you asked one of your girlfriends that Kai never met before to see if he'll cheat. all your girl friends knew what was going on so they all agree to try to get him to speak up.

it was one night where you "weren't home" bc you went to go stay over at your parents for the night but actually you were with friend Emily who was so down to bring him down, you she sent a text to him of FB (facebook)

you were on Emily side reading the text messages,

Emily: hi handsome ;)
Kai: hey
Emily: i was wondering if your free to hangout tonight....unless you have a girl...

it took a few moments for Kai to text back.

Kai: nah i don't have one, if i had one, i wouldn't be talking to you ;) so where should we meet up babe?
Emily: mhm that's good to know. okay, meet me at the Black Bar down 48th street at 9, I'll be in a red dress, it shouldn't be hard to find me
Kai: I'll be there

you were furious and sad at what you just witness, your boyfriend of 1 year and 2 months decides to cheat on you when you know you didn't do any thing wrong?

Emily saw you and looked worried, "it's okay y/n, we got him, he's a total ass for what he's doing, you deserve better. come one let's go doing something" you smiled at her, "thanks for the help but i think i'm just gonna go home and relax my mind about this its a lot to process." Emily nodded

you were home alone, scrolling through social media, still having your mind on that jerk. you needed a drink so you called your guy friends to come over and have a few beers. your girl friends really don't drink beer, they prefer wine instead but your guy friends are always down to drink beer.

you hit up the group chat with the guys,

y/n: ay!! let's drink tonight at my apartment!! i'll buy a food and the alcohol!!

jimin: woahhh y/n drinking tonight?? what's the occasion?

jungkook, jin. i heard food!?!

rm: you dummies, didn't you guys know that Kai is cheating on her??

y/n: wait namjoon, how do you know?? i didn't tell any of the guys yet?!!?

rm: oh yea, i called emily and i asked if she knows where you were, and then she said that you were at home but then later on she told me what was up, and honestly i think kai is so stupid, cheating on you and stuff. so immature of him. smh.

jin, jhope,v: he what??!!!!

jungkook: y/n i'll beat up his ass for you!!

suga: ay sit down kid

jungkook: yes sir...

y/n: 😂😂 you guys are the best but anyways hurry up and come over the chicken and pizza is getting cold!!