j.hs | can't sleep |

the night was rainy and wet, you loved the way the rain just hit the window and how clamming it was. whenever it rained, you'll be able to sleep but for some reason tonight, you couldn't sleep.

you tossed and turned but nothing worked, you even tried flipping your pillow to the cold side.

you were sleeping with your boyfriend hoseok. you turned over to look at him to see if he was awake, he wasn't, he was asleep.

you exhaled out loud, stressing out bc you couldn't sleep, you didn't know why but it was hard to fall asleep tonight. you cuddle next to hoseok and softly whispered, "hoseok.....i can't sleep...."

no answer

you tried again, "baby....i can't sleep..." and this time he finally heard you. "mhm?...you can't sleep? lemme cuddle you more maybe you can fall asleep in my arms.." he replied in a sleepy tone.

you sat up, "i already tired that, it didn't work. and you know usually the sound of rain will make me fall asleep instantly..."

"did you wanna watch tv or something or did you want some warm tea? maybe that'll help.." he voice was soft yet sleepy. "i dunno, you have anymore suggestions to me?"

hoseok took a long pause, he finally spoke again.
"if you can't sleep....then how bout we fuck?"

he suggested a bold statement, you was shocked on what he said, "at this time? hoseok it 2 in the morning, and i'm pretty sure your tired to even do anything like that.."

hoseok got up and pushed you down onto the bed, "oh we'll see about that y/n.." this time his tone changed which kinda gave you an exciting feeling

he began kissing your lips softly and then the kiss began to be rough and heated. hoseok moves down from your lips to ur neck, filling up your sweet spot making you moan.

"ahh...hoseok..."

you weren't wearing a bra to sleep bc it always felt uncomfortable, so all you had on was a big t-shirt and panties. you felt him massaging your boob while leaving wet kisses on your neck.

he took off your shirt, revealing your perfect boobs and soon enough, he started feeling up your boobs again, and this time he left hickies non stop on them and giving you a sensation that you never wanted to end.

he backed away, looking down on how is master piece looked like. he smirked and grabbed the side of your panties and threw them somewhere in the room.

"y/n baby...your already wet. all this sweet cum just from me sucking your tits and giving you hickies. you're such a naughty girl."

hoseok went down near your inner thighs and kissed them slowly until he reached ur core. his hot breath was making you impatient.

"hoseok....please hurry..." you plead, he gave you a sexy smirk and started giving you kitty licks on your core. you started moan out his name. you loved the way he eat you out, always hitting the right spots.

"baby...i'm gonna...cum.." you tried to say but then as soon as you were about to come, he stopped what he was doing. you looked at him, confused.

"hey i was about to-" you didn't get to finish what you were say bc of his hard thrust. "ahh!! hoseok!!" it was unexpected, and he didn't give you a warning.

he heard him groan out loud as well. "oh shit.....y/n ur so tight.."

you needed a few seconds to adjust, you nodded and he started thrusting inside you. his pace was slowly but powerful. you both were moan and groan, filling up the room.

"hoseok...please...can you..go faster..?" without hesitation he quickly picked up his pace and started thrusting harder and faster. sending you to the edge of coming again.

"oh my god hoseok im about to come!!!!!"

you yelled out loud. feeling your orgasm coming in close. hoseok lend in closer giving you kisses while your arms wrapped around his neck.

you started to give him scratches on his back from how close you were. "hoseok......"

"cum for me y/n!" not even seconds later you came around his cock. you walls tighten up making hoseok groan out. a few more thrust and he pulled out cumming onto your stomach.

he viewed his masterpiece, seeing the white cum all over your stomach and how amazing you looked after that fuck.

hoseok went to the nightstand and grabbed some tissues to wipe you down. after that he came in and kissed you.

"i think i can fall asleep now.." you said in a soft tone, "wasn't my suggestion a great idea?" he gave you big smiled.

you smiled back and fell asleep in his arms.

x

hi fam!!!! here's another story, this one i think is was shorter than most of stories but aye it's okay. anyways hoped you guys liked this one and thank you for reading 🖤 you guys are the best!!!

| y'all know the drill, if you have any request please comment or dm me and lmk if you want it with a certain bts member. and it'll try my best at coming up with a story 😁 willing to do a smut with more than 1 member!! just let me know!! |

xoxo ~
a/n