j.hs | never think like that | plt*

it's was that time of the year where bts had their busiest schedule. comeback performances , talk shows, especially concerts.

your boyfriend hoseok invited you to the concert that was happening in seoul this weekend and obviously being the supportive girlfriend you are, you went. you were given backstage passes and was able to go watch the show in the pit seating.

it was getting closer to the weekend and you finally found a comfortable outfit that still looked cute.

you wore a black shirt dress with a red n black flannel with your knee high boots. you also curled your hair and applied a simple makeup looks and finished with a red lip.

you took an uber to the venue and was greeted by manager sejin and who helped you to the room where the guys were

"hey guys!" you cheerfully said, "y/n!!!!" they all screamed and gave you each a hug.

"glad you can made it y/n! we were sure if you were since you planned on to work over time this weekend." "aha thanks namjoon and yea i planned on too but i did that last weekend so i can be here to cheer you guys on!"

every cheered and continued having small conversations and just getting ready for the show.

"hey jimin, where's hoseok? i didn't see him when i walked him?" "mhm oh he's over behind the curtains, he's finishing up his makeup from Luna noona."

"oh okay thanks."

you bowed to jimin and walked away looking for you boyfriend, "hi babe! hi unnie!" you spoke making hoseok smiled through the mirror, "hey y/n, i'm almost finished and then i can give you two some privacy." "okay haha take your time." you said smiling back.

"did you just get here?" hoseok said in a calming voice, "yea manager sejin came to greet me when i got out of the uber."

luna unnie left which allowed hoseok to give you a passionate kiss, "you look really good y/n" hoseok complements you as you blushed,'looking away.

"15 mins guys then it's showtime!!"

you both heard one of the staff members yelled out, "oop 15 mins, i better get out there, i'll see you outside okay? good luck!!"