p.jm | valentines edition |

You and Jimin were gonna on a date for Valentine's day. You were getting ready in the bathroom an Jimin went to the store to buy some somethings quick. The dinner reservations was at 9:45pm so you had enough time to get ready since it was only 7:15pm.

It only takes you an hour to get ready from hair,makeup,and outfit. So you decided to take a warm shower first to start off the night fresh.

Jimin had things planned for the night. The plans were that y'all were gonna go out for dinner, then a movie, and lastly a midnight walk in the city.

You hopped in the shower and turned on the shower and soon you felt relaxed. You didn't realize how long you were in there and also you didn't know that Jimin was in the bathroom starring at you through the fogged up glass.

You were almost done until you felt a pair of hands around your waist. You turned around and saw Jimin, smriking, he started to kiss ur neck down to ur back.

"Babe,wha..what are you doing? Go get ready.."

"Mhmm...lets forget about tonight. I wanna focus more on you tonight." He went back to kiss your neck and started to pull ur ass closer to his fully erected cock.

You moaned and gradded his dick, moving your hands on and down on his shaft getting some groans from him.

You turned around and kneel down where you were facing his dick. You kisses the tip and teased him. "fuckk..y/n don't tease unless you want me to get rough on you tonight.." he said in a raspy deep tone.

You continued to give him a bj. He pushed ur head in more which made you gagged since he went in deeper inside your throat. You were satisfied from your work and stood up, ur chest up against the wet wall.

Jimin rubbed your pussy before entering. Your eyes rolled back as u felt his cock inside of you.  "oh fuckk jimin..."

You took a few secs to adjust to his size. He started to thrust inside which made you moan out his name. Your voice echoed in the bathroom and he loved it. The sounds of wet skin slapping on each other roamed the bathroom.

Jimin suddenly stopped and turned you around, carrying you while ur legs wrapped around his waist. He turned off tge shoeer and headed towards the bedroom.

He layed you onto the bed and stood up. Looking at you, still wet and giving him the look that you wanna keep on fucking.

He got on the bed and suddenly thrust inside of you repeatedly. The sensations down below went up ur spine making you moan out his name and made you unable to control yourself.

"fuck jimin..faster!!!" He went on and did what he was told. Few hard thrust and he came inside you. He pulled out, his cum dripping from your core leaving you both breathless. He layed next to you, giving you a smile.

You turned facing him givibg him a kiss in the lips. "mhmm, what you made you wanna stay in tonight??" You asked, he smiled and moved closer to you.

"Well since i went to the store and i came back to the house, i called your name, but you didnt answer. So i thought that you were still in tge bathroom getting ready, but no you were in the shower. Haha. I saw how amazing you looked and i just had a change of mind and plus why spend so much money on a dinner when we can just order pizza or chicken and cuddle on the couch and watch movies?"

You giggled at how long his answer was "well to be honest, i dont really like eating at fancy restaurants anyways. And yes i rather sit at home and cuddle with you while eating some type of fast food."

He kisses your forehead and sat up, "okay~ ill order some chicken and beer?" "Yea, sounds great."

He stood up and looked for his phone, order a box of fried chicken with kimchi and 2 bottles of soju. After he hanged up, you put on his robe. "Okay, lets go pick out a movie while we wait for the food."

You nodded and troed to get up but your legs failed on you. Jimin chucked, he came closer and wrapped ur silk robe wraped you carried hou bridal style. "I guess i went alittle rough on ya tonight." He laughed while you hit in on the chest. He carried you downstairs and both of you picked out a romantic comedy movie.

For the rest of the night, you both sat on the couch and cuddled the rest of the night and fell asleep.

×

Hiiiii loves, it hasn't been long since i uploaded the teahyung valentines chapter. Hope yoh enjoyed this one, is was alittle shorter but its okay ig. Anyways thank you all for the wait for me to upload. More to come soon!!! Luv ya!!
(edit: thank you @infinitybelieveefor this idea 🖤)

A/N