k.sj | kik |

You and your friends were talking about this app called kik. They were saying that they met some pretty hot guys on there and like they hooked up here and there. And you were looking for a manz since your mind was in a crazy place atm.

Once you got home, you downloaded the app on your phone and created a account. There were suggestions of people who to talk to. You talked to alot of people but you didnt really like them, they only asked for pictures of your boobs and ass and you weren't really about that life.

You went to go take a quick shower. Today has been stressing you so you had to go rub that shit off your chest.

You came back and went through your phone. You got a message from someone named seokjinnie_69

You obviously thought he was maybe one of those guys who just wanted pictures of your body instead of just having a nice little convo.

You opened up the chat and started talking.

Opened at 9:45pm

Seokjinnie_69 typing...
Hey

You typing...
Hi...

Don't be awkward, ha. i just like meeting new people that's all. You seem nice so, why not?

Oh. Ok ha, thanks tho

No problem. So whats ur name?

Oh my y/n

Thats pretty, my name is Seokjin but
mainly my friends calls me Jin

Can you send me a picture of yourself?

*read* @ 10:30pm

You waited, so you went to the kitchen to make some green tea.

Seokjin typing...

Seokjin sent a picture.

Sent at 11:00pm

*You came back to the room and saw the picture. You were shook on how a good looking of a guy is talking to you.*

Omg, your really good looking 🙊

Ha i mean thanks.
Can you send me one?

Sent at 11:30pm