k.sj | apology |

Y:"I HATE U!!"
S: "FINE THEN LEAVE!!"
Y: "YOU NEVER LOVED ME FOR ME!!"
S: "IM JUST WONDER WHY YOU'RE HANGING OUT WITH UR EX-BOYFRIEND?!"
Y: "I told you!!! We were just catching up together!!"
S: "Thats not how i saw it!!!"
Y: "Your not always there for me..how tf and i supposed to trust you when ur never there??"
S: "Wtf do you mean y/n!!!"
Y: "You're always out with the guys, and here i am waiting for you day and night!!.."
S: "y/n-"
Y: "Do you not trust me enough?! Why do i always have to follow ur stupid rules huh???!"
S: "Stop it, right now y/n..."
Y: "NO!! LISTEN TO ME,  HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU ALLOWED TO HANG WITH YOUR EX'S AND IM NOT??"
S: "y/n..change the subject.."
Y: "NO ANSWER MY QUESTION!!!"
S: "I SAID..."
Y: "WHAT THE FUCK SEOKJIN??? ANSWER MY DAMN QUESTION!!!!!"

*SLAPPED*

Beside the pain you felt on your left cheek, you felt even more pain in your heart.
Seokjin realized what he did, he tried to hug you with comfort and forgiveness. But ypu rejected,

"No...get away from me," you pushed him but he didnt even move an inch.

"Y/n im sor..." he came closer to you but you bacjed away from him,

"DON'T TOUCH ME!!!" screamed, "baby..im sorry..." tears started to fall from your cheeks and you quickly wiped them away,

"Get out, i dont want to see u anymore.."
"Baby..you don't mean,"
"NOW!!!!"

You screamed and pointed your finger to the door. Seokjin started to tear up and quietly left the house.

You ran to your bedroom and burst out crying, you couldn't control it, after 3 years dating him, you never regret any of those moments you and him made, but this one was not any of those moments you dreamed of.

×

×

×

×

~ 2 Weeks Later ~

Seokjin's POV ~
"I fucked up man, i..i...i couldn't control it, i don't know what came over me." Jin started to sob to the younger one, "hyung...its been 2 weeks, i sure that she's over on what happened, she probably forgave you already. "mhm your maybe right, maybe...but i know for sure if she'll forgive me this time, this time was different."

~ End of Jin's POV ~

"y/n come on!!! The club isn't gonna dance by it's self!!" your friends pulled you to the dance floor, you didn't want to come but it was your friends birthday and so you didn't want her to be disappointed that you didn't come along.

after a good hour on the dance floor, you went to the bar to get a glass of water, no time for shots at the moments, you needed to hydrate a little bit.

as you walked near the bar and guy came up to you and tapped your shoulder, "well hey there beautiful, you buy yourself tonight?" you were still kinda tipsy, you patted his shoulder, "aha not anymore because your here."

"let me buy you a drink then." "okay then," the guy bought you a fruity margarita," "mhm thanks." "oh my name is Ken by the way." He winked at you, "I'm y/n,"

into the 10 min conversation that you and ken were having, you looked over his shoulders and saw Jin and the boys at the door. 

You surely didnt want to see him, not ever since what happened. Jin and the boys walked over near the bar and so you grabbed Ken's hand to the dance floor, you grind and twerked on his crotch, while his hands were on your hips pulling you in more so you can feel is hard-on d.ick.

You were in your own mind and didnt care if your ex was there, you just wanted to forget everything and live on with your life.

×

Aha so im stoppin right there guys!!!! And yessss there will be part 2 coming soon 😅😅 hehe i luv u guys sm!!!! 💙

A/N