p.jm | little date |

You and Jimin we're on a cute date at the amusement park. Its been awhile since you both had busy schedules, so you both decided to call off work today.

You and Jimin wore a cute couples outfit

You went on rollacoasters, water rides and played a few games

You went on rollacoasters, water rides and played a few games. He even won you a big ass bear.

It was 6pm almost 7 and you both we're heading home. You fell alseep in the way there,  jimin look at you and smiled.

"Lucky to have you as my love." He said to himself.

You quietly woke you up from your short nap and stared at Jimin, "oh your up? You hungry?"

"Mhm....yea lets stop somewhere."

He pulled over to a small diner, if was a place famous for their pies and coffee. You both headed inside and sat down, started to order.

"Will that be all for you guys?" "Yes, and thank you."

The waiter brought you your drinks, you both got 2 milkshakes, strawberry and vanilla.

You was really happy about the shake, Jimin was too. You got some whipped cream on your upper lip and tried to lick it off until Jimin wiped it with his thumb and licked it off.

You scoffed and smiled at his actions. He looked at you and raised his eyebrows, giving you a smile.

The food came and you both ate the meals deliriously. You guys payed the bill and started to head home. He drove to your apartment, and as you were heading to open the door, you gave Jimin a kiss. "Thanks for amazing day Jimin." "You were the reason why it was amazing y/n."

You smiled and pulled him closer, kiss session was getting hotter by the second.

"Come inside" you said between breaths.

You both went upstairs as you quickly took off your clothes and helped Jimin with his. You pushed him down on the bed and gave him kissed on the lips, neck, collarbone, down torads his abs. You felt his hard cock below you.

You knew his little (big) freind wanted to be free. You palmed his cock and heard a grunt from his lips. You pukked his boxers down and his cock sprunged out, you teased this tip and started to do you magic.

Jimin soon flipped you both over where he was on top. "Damn y/n your so beautiful." He gave you one more kiss and then entered your core.

He was huge, he let you adjust his size before moving. You nodded and he began thrusting in your core.

You both havent had sex for awhile, and this moment felt amazing. You scratched his back revealing that he was hitting your g-spot again and again.

"Fuck jimin!!! Feels so good right there." He panted, thrusting more and more, deeper inside if yoh like there was no tomorrow. "I love you y/n" "i love you too Jimin~"

Couple more thrusts and you felt him coming,
"Imma cum" "me too!"

He pulled out and released on your stomach. He smiled at you and you smiled back. He layed down next to you and gave you a kiss.

"Good night my love."

You smiled and drifted off to sleep

×

Hiiiii!! This one was short but sweet. I think this one is shortest smut i arote lol but i hope you guys liked it and please share this!! Like it as well lol. More smuts coming soon!!!

Author nim~