j.jk | japan trip | plt*

you and your best friends, Mei and Lana, were gonna go to Toyko, Japan for a girls trip. the trip has been planned for 5 months and the day has finally come. you finished packing up and met up with your friends and boarded the plane and headed there.

you guys finally landed around 3:30pm and headed to the hotel you guys will be staying for the week. the hotel was a beautiful traditional/modern hotel and everyone who worked at the hotel was very nice and welcoming.

you all unpacked and got ready to head out and explore Toyko around 5pm

first off was to find a bombass restaurant and eat some good food. Lana found a restaurant near by |10mins away| called "Kyourakutei" which served Soba noodles and delicious side diane other entrees.

as you three soon arrived at the restaurant, you guys were soon sat down and was ready to order. the food came out fast and was very fresh and delicious. luckily there was a shopping mall nearby & you and the girls wanted to shop for some clothes.

you guys finished eating and paid for the meal and headed out. the mall was huge!! so many fashion store and name brand stores. you three all went out and shopped til you dropped. mei was the one who bought the most since she was more into fashion and was a insta fashion model.

after the last stop you three were approach by a group guys, all three of them were obviously really handsome.

"hey would you guys mind coming out to a club tonight?" "yea tonight we're celebrating one of our friends birthday, he's turning 25 and mannnnn we're gonna get TURNT UP!!" two of the guys started talking but you realized that the other one was just quiet. he was tall, had sharp features and had a tattoo sleeve.

"jungkook say something bro.." he looked up and looked at you guys and made eye contact with you but looked away within 3 seconds. "uh...ye-yea, come out and party..."

he got shy looked away. "aishh bro why you so shy for bro!! lighten up or else they won't come to the club!!" one of his friends said and hit his back.

"oh uh by the way, i'm taehyung, this is hoseok," "hi" "and that is jungkook" the blonde one said,

"oh haha, i'm lana, and that's mei & y/n" "hi" you and mei said at the sametime. "okay cool, so you guys down?"

you looked at your friends and knew what the answer was, "yes, we'll be there"

"yessss!!! okay doors opens at 10pm, dress up and let's party!!" hoseok shouted, "okay we'll see you guys there." you said back "oh give you guys the address" "oh okay thanks."

you guys left after taehyung giving you the address and headed to the hotel to get ready. "guys! that taehyung dude was superrrrr cute!!!" mei jumped up and down and giggled, "oml no girl, hoseok is super cute!!" lana said, your two friends squeals about the two guys, "hey y/n! what do you think about that boy jungkook?" mei said and grabbed your arm