k.sj | you are beautiful | plt*

your boyfriend of 3 years were starting his acting career. his first debut was in a drama called "The Coffee Date"

he's been talking non stop about his role as the main character 'Kim Yisung' who is a temp at a 100 Billion dollar company as he meets a girl who works at a coffee shop that struggling with money and had a lot of debt in her hands after her dad died since he liked to gamble and ask for money from people, especially gangs.

you were very excited for his new upcoming drama and very supportive in what he dose. seokjin loves being a artist and he loved his fans support. but this new drama that is coming up is really important to him as we worked really hard going her his lines.

the series was finally out so you went ahead and watched it on the tv as you grabbed your popcorn.

seokjin was very handsome during the drama as he played the role perfectly. his style was similar to what he usually wears everyday.

after binged watching 10 eps you decided to stop for awhile and make dinner. you grabbed your phone as played a podcast that talked about the new hottest things that were happening korea.

"omg min have you heard of the famous new actor Kim Seokjin?! he's starring in the drama "The Coffee Date?" as main character 'Kim Yisung' with actress Bae Suzy playing "Jung Sujin" and everyone is going headover heels for actor Kim Seokjin!! His looks are perfect and acting skills are amazing!"
"and yuki, did you know he's also part of worldwide known kpop group 'BTS' whose everyone's heartthrobs! man everyone is already shipping Suzy and Jin together as a couple!"
"i know right?! he's obviously very good looking and so i also think Jin and Suzy will go perfectly together if they are dating."
"agreed, so Kim Seokjin and Bae Suzy! Make this ship SAIL!!!"
"but wait Yuki, isn't he dating someone? i heard some past scandals with this girl named l/n f/n?"
"mhm i don't know but anyways keep on watching the drama 'The Coffee Date?' and please support our actors and spread love everyone!!"

as the podcast ended you finished cooking, you covered everything so it will still be warm for when seokjin gets home. you've been thinking, 'there were articles about me and jin?'

you were confused and afraid of what you'll find. you went ahead and searched online about any articles.

you came across a few articles, titled similar.

- 'BTS Artist, Kim Seokjin, was caught going on a date with a GIRL?!"
- 'KIM SEOKJIN IN A RELATIONSHIP!'
- Kim Seokjin girlfriend revealed!!! 😱
...

you clicked the last article as you read through. comments of many netizens saying what they thought of the relationship or how it'll ruin his image now since he's a well known idol for many people. people were saying negative things about the relationship and some were positive comments which you appreciated dearly.

you and jin been dating for 3 years and you both kept it quiet for very long. you didn't mind having the relationship on the down low and supported jins dreams and he supported yours but reading these comments hurted in a different type of way.

more and more articles said the same horrible things about your relationship with jin. one article that you read even included pictures of you two on a private date. you couldn't even figure out how they knew it was you guys, you both were covered head to toe so people won't recognize you both, especially jin.