j.hs |valentines edition |

You were at home trying to finish cleaning the house before your boyfreind came home. Hoseok is a dance teacher so he's gone all day until 11:00pm. He teaches little kids in the morning, then his actual dance team for the rest of the day trying to perfect the choreo for any dance competition.

Its been awhile since you two had time together. I mean you both get to have breakfest and dinner together but nothing sexual happens because he's tired coming frm work.

You were almost done cleaning. Until you got a call from ur freind Nina

"Y/n!!"

"Yes?"

"Have you and Hoseok hit it off lately??"

"Omg Nina!! Will you be quiet about it?
And no not lately..."

"Well honeyyyy i got the trick for you!!"

"Huh??"

"All you need is a sexy outfit *red or black* and just create a sexy dance for him! Honeslty it killed for me and Jimin and I also told Lily about it too for her and Jungkook!!!"

"Oh gosh Nina, I dunno how i can deal with you but i can givs it a try and plus you two can dance better than me for your mans, im just gonna be embarrassed."

"Come on y/n!!! Tmrw is Valentine's day so imma suggest you do it tmrw!!!"

"But I...."

"Ahhhh no buts!!!! Me and Lily are taking you shopping for a sexy outfit and thats final!!! Okay GOODNIGHT:P"

You sighed, your freinds comes with the craziest ideas ever but you love them, you were just hoping that'll work.

You woke up early around 7 to go shopping, you git ready and even was able to make breakfast for hoseok. He was still asleep so you left a note near the plate of food, hoping he'll see it.

"Goodmorning babe!! The girls wanted to go shopping today so i left early, I'll see you tonight. *muah* and Happy Valentine's baby💕"

You guys left ur place and went stright to the store. There many store but no luck, ur last stop was place called 'Cherry Boutique' which was a lingerie store. You entered the store and it was filled with different types of lingerie outfits and it was sorted out by color as well.

You first looked at the Reds, Pink's, Blues, Whites, Grays, Purples, and lastly the black section. You didn't know which one to pick so you just had your friends pick whatever look good on you and you just try them on.

Most of the ones that you're friends picked weren't for you, they were a bit too much skin showing or some were tight and some were just looking awkward on your body shaped. Until one of the workers in the boutique picked out a black lace bodysuit.

You took it from her and tried it on, you finally got the body suit on and came out the door to show your friends. Lily and Nina were so shook that they knew this was the outfit that you were going to get it on with. You wasn't sure until you looked into the mirror and you saw how it hugged your body perfectly and it wasn't too tight, and it showed off enough skin.

"Yesss girl, this is the one for you, you and hoseok will get it on tonight and girl you just got to wear some black pumps and do you makeup and hair and you're ready to dance for him, honey trust me!" Lily said and high fived Nina.