k.sj | kik pt.2 |

Time skipppp~~~

He took you home and sat in the car with you for a few minutes. You both talked and laughed at jokes and moments that happened at the carnival.

Jin came in closer. Came in with a kiss, the kiss was gental and sweet, his lips were soft. You kissed back with your eyes closed, gently. You pulled away and smiled at him.

"Mhm..did..did you wanna come inside for tea?" Jin smiled back at you. You botg went in side and you started to brew some of your favorite tea and went upstairs to wear something more comfortable. You picked out a long tshirt and bootyshorts which couldn't been seen since the shirt covered it.

You both decided to watch a movie for the time being and so he made some popcorn and as you went to make y'alls tea.

Jin have chosen a movie, it was a romance movie. You came back with the tea and a blanket. You both cuddled. In the middle of the movie, jin started to adjusting himself, the way he was sitting and trying to sit comfortable. You finally dat up and asked if he was alright. He just nodded him head and wenr back to watch the movie.

At the end, you went to grab the remote to turn the movie off. As you went to grab it, he didnt grab the remote you grabbed something else other than the remote. You supposed that the remote was on jins lap since he was the last one to touch it. Jin gave out a groan and you looked up and knew at that moment, you were feeling his dick.

You pushed back and blushed. Your cheeks were more red than before. Jin stood up and you saw his bulge. "Y/n baby, those shorts made this happen." He smirked, "Did you want to see my friend y/n?" You gulped and nodded your head. 

He took off his pants and you saw this boxer breifs and saw the outline of his dick and sooner. His friend was big, and begging for a release. He came closer to you and you just starred at his massive hard-on. You quickly crawled on the floor, facing his cock and took off his boxers.

His dick finally sprung out and so you just went for it. Started to kiss the tip and sucking om him. He tilted his head back and gave out groans and moans which made you wetter every second of this moment.

He grabbed a fist full of your hair so it wouldn't get in the way of you plesuring him. You felt his cum in your mouth, you swallow his warm cum and licked this tip of his cock and smiled at you finished results. You finally got and, about to walk back to the kitchen to get more tea, but you felt two hands around you waist. Jin turned you around and whispered, " you didnt think im done with your yet right?"

He raised and eyebrow, and smirked. "I need to pleasure my baby girl for a reward for giving daddy a amazing blowjob."

You were shocked at the actions jin were making, surely everyone have their rough and freaky side shown later to their love one but not this fast and soon.

He lifted you up onto the counter and started to kiss you, down to your neck. You took off your shirt, revealing you breast. He groped them and were biting them, leaving love marks. You moaned at his actions and ran your fingers through his soft hair.

"Bedroom. Now." You hopped off the counter and ran to the bedroom as jin followed behind
You jumped on the bed as jin hovered over you, started kissing you once again. He stood up and took off your shorts and gave you a kissing trail down your stomach.

The kisses gave you butterflies, he stopped near your panties and took them off. "Damn, my babygirlis already wet for me huh?" He started playing with ur clit and inserted a finger or two into your core.

You moan outloud and started seeing stars. His pace went faster by a minute. You were about to cum but as soon as you could have, he pulled out and stared at you and admiring your beautiful bod.

"Your not gonna cum on my fingers." He came closer to your ear and whispered, "Imma make you come on this cock of mine." He wuickly inserted his cock into your core, as you moaned outloud, arching your back, wrapping your legs and arms around him, he pushed in deeper and goaned. Waiting for you signal him to move, he didnt hesitate, he pounded fast.

You were at the edge at your release but he flipped you over, where your ass was faced up. He grabbed your waist as you grabbed your sheets. Heard the headboard move back and fourth, you moan out his name as he slapped your ass,

"Fuckk, oh my god jin." "Yea you like that?" You moaned out as for an answer. His pace became slower and you knew he was about to come.

You relased as well you did too. He groaned and smriked at the view he left. He came dowb to the bed and kissed you back.

"I love you y/n." "I love you too Jin."

You both got up and cleaned up.

×

Hiiiii beautifuls!!! Here is the second part fdom the last chapter, hope you guys emjoyed it, i didnt go back and corrected my mistakes/errors 😂 but anyways ilysm and remember to message me if you guys have any request for me to do, i might have more rime to update on here for alittle but soe pls send me request❤❤ love ya💜

Author nim~