m.yg | should have told me | plt*

it was just a regular day, hanging out with yoongi as you both watched tv. he really got into this crime show that you were watching "Criminal Minds"

he was fascinated on how quick and skillfully the team were able to solve the case.

you awed at him as his eyes were glued onto the screen and didn't even look away once. "baby~...yoongi-ah~"

you called his name to get his attention but all you got was a "mhm?" you were annoyed how he didn't pay attention to you.

you scoffed and laid down on the opposite side of the couch as you continued to watch the show.

scenes of a kidnapper taking a women away and hiding her in the basement, abusing her as she screamed for help but the kidnapper just laughed and walked away as the women cried, covered in cuts and bruises from the fight.

"yahhh shi- he need to be punished and get caught bc he so damn stupid. god damn!!"

yoongi yelled out as you were shocked to the sudden out burst. you laughed it off and went back the screen.

your eyes slowly began to close as you fell asleep. yoongi didn't notice that you were asleep until he called out your name if you wanted a snack

"y/n.....baby did you want a snack or-..."

he saw you peacefully asleep, half covered with the blanket. he noticed your exposed skin as the tshirt you wore revealing some skin as you booty shorts rid up your ass cheeks which hugged your thick ass to a curvy shape. yoongi smirked and leaned down towards you.

"damn, even when your asleep like this~ you sexy as hell."

he bit down his lips as he put his hands on your hips, slid in down your legs as he felt your soft smooth skin.

he thought about waking you up so you can help him with his "little problem" but the hesitates and decided not to and just to be safe to just jerk it off.

he sat back down and pulled down his shorts as his erected cock sprung up hitting his lower abdomen. he began thinking of you and the things you would do to him if you were awake. he looked over and bit down his lip as he looked at your curves. he loved every part of you, the way you laughed, you're sense of humor and also the way you were in bed.

the way you would shake that ass as he hit it from the back and begged for more after finishing. he imagined you shaking under his control as he fucked you recklessly. you sexy facial expressions and how you'll be moaning his name.

"ah fuck....y/n fuck!!"

yoongi threw his head back as he was close. his hands pumped his cock in a faster pace as he came. cum covered his lower abdomen.

he groaned out as he released, resting on the couch before getting up to get a tissue.

he came back as he noticed you were gone from the couch. he looked and you weren't in the living room or kitchen. he headed to the bedroom and there he saw you laying on the bed with only undergarments on and positioned yourself sexually

"i heard you have fun by yourself? why didn't you wake me? i could have helped and made you feel so much better."

your tone of voice was sexy and lustful. yoongi smirked and walked towards you.

"oh so you were awake the whole time? babygirl we could have lots of fun together..."

he brushed his hand on your face as he moved a piece of hair away from your face. as you grabbed his hand and kissed it, licking it sexually, giving him a sign that you were really in the mood.