j.hs | buzzed |

it was Sat night so you decided to hit up the clubs with ur friends from college plus you haven't dressed up for awhile since you've been wearing t-shirt's and shorts to school.

so you decided to wear a red lace body suit with ur cute white skirt and a necklace.

you loved your outfit and honestly you couldn't wait.
you met up with your friends and entered the club, it was 'Girls in for free before 11' so of course you guys planned to get in for free.

the club was packed and filled by the time you guys got inside, you saw so many ppl dancing on up each other and so many ppl were already drunk and knocked out.

you didn't mind since that's how most clubs are. you and ur friends went ahead and orders drinks and took many and i mean MANY shots before hitting the dance floor. nobody was DD tonight since you all agree to call for an uber for the night.

you were already buzzed at 5shots and 2 cups of beer and honestly you could have taken more but you didn't want to over do it for this night.

it was time to hit the dance floor so your guy friend dared you to go ask someone from the bar to dance with you. and you didn't hesitate.

you were eyeballing the bar and notice there weren't many "single guys", some were already talking to some girls and a few looked like creeps. that was a no go-zone. until you caught your eyes with a guy with brown hair sitting alone at the bar drinking a beer or two.

you prep yourself up and headed towards the guy. honestly the more you walked closer to him, the more handsome he got. you notice was he wearing an all basic black outfit but you liked how it looked on him.

"heyy.." he noticed you tapping on his shoulder, "oh hey wassup?.." he gave you a slight smile, you looked at his face an omg he was HWAT and i mean like literally, someone who came out a magazine or sum.

"so why you at the bar alone?" "ha, my friends left me with their girls to the dance floor and i'm over here drinking since i don't have a girl"

"well i can help you with that.." he looked at you and you smirked a bit.

"i uh was wondering if you'll like to dance?.." you were nervous bc he gave you an intense stare and plus you didn't expect him to be this handsome up close, "ha..don't be shy about it babe," he put his finger on your chin "i will love to dance with you, by the way the name is Hoseok" "..i'm y/n.."

hoseok got off the stood walked with you to the dance floor, when he stood up he was actually pretty tall and very good looking once again.

you grabbed his hands and pulled him to the floor, you looked over and waved at your friends signaling that your mission was a success. "oh y/n actually did it!!"

"obviously Trey, she is looking smoking hot rn so who wouldn't want to dance with her?!" "YOU GO GIRL!!!"

you heard your friends scream out and cheering you on, the music was a perfect timing, they were playing your favorite song and honestly you had him on your toes, you didn't even care, you started to grind up on him  and moved you hips very sexually. surprisingly he was very good at dancing too, the way you moved he moved with you smoothly.