j.jk | 5 years later pt.2 |

it was the next morning and you were woken up to a text message from jungkook.

"hey it's jungkook. your mom gave me your number so save mine okay?"

"oh yea, good morning ☺️"

you blushed at his message. he's literally such a pain but you can't help but like him back since that was your true feelings

"oh haha....okay uhm....good morning to you too"

you got up and got ready. washed up and did a light makeup look and headed out your room. you went to the kitchen to see you're mom cooking your favorite food for breakfast. pancakes and strawberries on the side.

"oh....mom what's the occasion? you never make pancakes unless i ask for it..." your mom smiled and looked at you. "well, jungkooks mom called me and told me that jungkook came home all happy and smiling brightly and so we both guessed that you both had a really good talk last night and so i decided to make pancakes & bc i'm glad that you and jungkook are connected with each other again."

"ahh....i mean you didn't have to and beside me and jungkook didn't really connect....i mean he has to earn-..."

"nonsense, jungkook is a very nice boy and i remember him being very helpful to your dad and i. so i was hoping that one day....you both will get married and give me many and i mean MANY grandchildren."

your moms words made you choke on the pancakes as she giggles at how flustered you were. "m-mom?!...me and jungkook need time...you can assign at we're...you know...."

"well things can happen unexpectedly...how do you think you got here?"

"MOM!!!"

the conversation you and your mom was very unexpected but she was like a bestfriend. she was always there for you and always gave you advice.

after breakfast you washed the dishes. you received and text from jihyun.

"hey y/n! so you can come by at 5, make sure to bring extras clothes and whatever you need the next morning. my mom is preparing lots of snacks for us. see you soon!!"

you saw the text and headed to your room. you watched youtube videos and did a little but if your homework.

*ding*

"hey honey! i left for your brothers doctors appointment and run some earns for work later so i'm going to drop him at grandmas places later so no need to worry but i need you to run to the the for me. i left some money on the counter for ya."

"okay, uh i'm leaving at 4:45 to hyejins place. so just send me the list."

your mom sent you the list as you read through it and began to get ready to go out. the store was a few blocks from the house so it wasn't a pain to walk there.

you grabbed everything you needed from the list as your headed out you were stopped by a group a guys.

"hey cutie, where you going?" "yea....come hangout with us it'll be fun."

you looked at the group of guys and they all looked like a group of thugs. "uhm no thank you....i h-have to go."

"aw come on....it's gonna be fine." one of them said as they grabbed your arm. "ah!! no let go of me!!"

the grip was hurting your arm and you struggled to get away but another was pushing you to walk.

"i-i said let go- ah!!"

outta nowhere the guy who was pulling you got punched in the face. "ah you fucking jackass!!"

"RUN!!"