k.nj | love bites |

Really really recommend if ya'll downloaded this song mix and listened to it while yall read this smut, tbh!!!!

//

After a long day of staying home, waiting for boyfriend to get home, you decided to take cute selfies.

After an hour an a half or getting ready and taking pictures, you got bored again. You went to the kitchen and started to cook some dinner. Just a simple dish of pork and greens mixed together and of course can't forget the rice and your green tea.

After you ate you went to wash the dishes, for some reason a person that eats just one plate theres alot of dishes.

In the middle if the washing the dishes you heard yhe door opened an closed, keys jingle on the table, you knew he was home "hi baby~" no response, felt a pair of hands wrapped around your waist. You knew whos hands they were.

The sent of his colonge you bought him spread through the kitchen, you felt him quickly turned you around and started kissing you passionately, you both lend towards the sink as he turned off the sink behind you.

"Namjoon..wha-" you got caught off as he picked you up and grabbed your ass as you let out a low moaned during the kiss.

He took you up stairs and layed you down on the bed, hovered over your small body and slowly took off your clothes one by one.

He got off of your body and stood up, looking down on you. He roughly flipped you over and smacked your ass. "Ah! Namjoon!" You didn't know what was going on with him, didn't know why he was being so rough tonight.

He's always the Dom, but honestly you didnt care if he was being rough, an also bc you loved it. It was different from the non super rough stuff but this side of made you want him more.

You tired to turn around but your face was held flat on the bed as he licked his fingers an slowly inserted two fingers in you. You groaned out for the inconvenience, "ah! namjoon-" "tonight my name is "daddy"."

He went in an out of your core faster an faster, you couldn't do much instead of moaning out, the sensation went down ur spine. You were about to cum until he pulled out.

"What the fu-" he flipped you over once again and this time you were facing him. He forcefully went in fast, not letting you get use to his size. You grabbed the bed sheets an moaned out, "ah~ fuck nam-" he went faster an faster "AH! Fuck daddy joon!!!! faster!!" You couldn't handle him.

He bend down an burried his face in your neck an started to leave you love bites and leave you wet kisses. "Ah fuck!!! Im coming!!" His hot breath was come on to ur neck an you knew that he was coming as well since you felt him getting tighter inside.

A few secs later you came and he came after. He layed on top of you as you both tried to catch y'alls breath. He laid next to you as you turned towards him "well whats gotten into you tonight?" You giggled as he gave you a smile which showed his cute dimples and kissed ur forehead.

You both difted off into the night~

//

Hello my fam!!! Lol sry that this one took longer! Summer has been crazy for me an so i havent been able to post here. Hope y'all enjoyed but anyways thank you for reading the smut book lol many more stories to come and tbh go download that song an listen to it while reading this story😂😂 hehe love yall LOTS!!! 💛💛

author nim~