j.hs | see i can |

it was already 5pm and you both had a disagreement on what drinks for order from door dash. it was either a liter of coke or a liter of sprite.

"sprite is so much better than coke!!" "no, coke is a lot better than something that can be sparkling water!!" "at least sprite is a lot healthier!! coke can hurt your insides!! it had caffeine!!" "well sprite is plain and basic!!!"

the disagreement was going on for 15mins as you both started to get hungrier by the minute.

"if you don't want sprite as a drink then mind as well get no drinks and just stick with water instead or maybe just drink milk!!"

"fine...." you pouted as you turned your back facing him, "you suck in bed just like how sprite sucks from any other soda out there anyways....." you mumbled softly

you didn't notice but hoseok heard you on what you mumbled as he just sat there with his arms crossed and legs spread out.

"you think my bed game sucks?"

your eyes widen as you didn't think he heard you, "wh-what? i didn't say anything...."

"yes i did, you said that me fucking you in bed sucks just like how sprite sucks from any other sodas!" "i-i've never said th-that...." "yes you did!! don't try studdering your way out!"

you turned and faced him, "w-well what if i did!! it's true though!! just agh-....."

you were agitated as you stormed off to the room that you and hoseok both shared, laying on the bed curled up under the sheets as you heard footsteps coming towards the room. "yah don't run away from the problem you just made." you heard his voice from the door, his tone was low and serious. you just ignored him, playing on your phone under the sheets.

"yah y/n don't ignore me!"

his voice growls through the room as you felt someone pull the sheets away, "jung hoseok! why did you-" you got cut off from your words as hoseok covered your mouth, leaning towards you with a serious look on his face.

"don't raise your voice at me y/n, instead of eating burgers and cuddling at the tv tonight, i'm a show you how good i can really fuck you in bed..." he grabbed your phone and threw it somewhere on the bed as he took off his shirt.

"strip. now."

his actions and words were serious, you never saw hoseok like this before. you slowly did what you were told, leaving yourself naked on the bed as hoseok viewed you as he only has his sweatpants on. he grabbed you from then ankles and leaned down to your chest leaving bite marks and hickeys one after another. "you better not make a sound, if you do, there's gonna be a punishment for you."

he continued as he left a trail of kiss marks down your stomach and soon reached your womanhood

you felt his warm breath down below as he licked his fingers and inserted fingers, thrusting them in and out of your pussy causing you to gasp out. you quickly covered your mouth as you remembered what he said before.

hoseok glanced at you and continued to eat you out as him thrusting his fingers in made your mind go crazy. you grabbed onto the bedsheets and bit your hand to restrain yourself from making a sound. the way his tongue and fingers pleasured you from below made you felt like it was cloud 9.

you couldn't hold in your moans as you were on the edge of coming, "ah ho-hoseok...." you closed your legs as he continued to suck your clit. he pulled away before you can even cum, you looked at him with dissatisfaction. "wha-" "on fours now, don't make me wait."

you got up as your ass was up in the air. suddenly you felt him slap your ass, "count, if you miss a single slap, we gotta start all over."

another slap, "come on i can't hear you!"