k.sj | if you listened.. |

thank you @InfiniteAma for suggesting this idea ✨🖤

x

you were just at the grocery store shopping with jin to make food for dinner tonight. jin picked out the ingredients such like the meat, veggies, seasoning. while you on the other were picking out what kind of wine and dessert for later.

you depart urself from jin for a bit to look at this item that looked pretty good to make. after you were done looking you suddenly bumped into someone, making you drop the item you grabbed.

"oh i'm so sorry miss.." you picked it up "no it okay, accidents happens haha.." you finally looked up and saw how you bumped into.

"oh....taehyung?? oh my gosh!!" he looked at you with a shocked face. "oh my gosh, y/n!!!! how have you been, and my you look good."

you and taehyung known each other ever since middle school, he's a really sweet guy but he moved to japan after graduation and so you guys lost touch for a few years and yes, you guys dated once but that's a old story.

you gave him a hug and smiled at him, "so..so what have you been up too? i didn't know you were coming back?.." "yea, well i'm back in Seoul bc my job back in japan gave me a opportunity to either stay in japan or comeback to korea and work in the company over here and i thought that it's been long enough since i've been away from home, so here i am."

he gave you a boxy smile, which made you smile. you and taehyung talked for awhile, catching up on things he probably missed out while he was in korea or things that were in japan.

short time went by and you kinda forgot that you were at the store with jin. suddenly you heard your name being called.

"y/n!!" you turned to your side and saw your angry boyfriend, you didn't think it was anything so you signal him to come to you, and he did but looked with a mad expression.

"taehyung, this is my boyfriend jin. jin this is one of my good friend back in middle school." you said, taehyung gestured his hand out to jin for a handshake. "nice to meet you jin, i heard many good thing from y/n about you."

jin just scoffed at him. "let's go y/n, i'm we're done shopping."

jin started walking towards the cash register to pay for the food. you were confused on why he was acting like that. "sorry tae, he probably mad bc i didn't tell him where i was, but i'll message you about us four hanging out tmrw or something okay!" taehyung nodded and waved good bye.

you tried to catch up to jin but he was already stepping outside with the bags to the car. you followed up behind him.

you got into the car, and atmosphere felt cold. you look at jin who still had his angry expression, you suddenly spoke to break the cold awkwardness in the car.

"why didn't you shake taehyung's hand? he was trying to be nice to you and he did just greet himself to you and you....just acted so cold towards him."

nothing. he was obviously still mad, and so you just gave up and sat in silence. you guys finally reached the house, you went to go grab the bags but the jin already grabbed all of them. so you only grabbed the your purse and the wine.

jin started cooking, making the stir-fried noodles while you mixed in the salt and pepper on the chicken in the oven. you wanted to talk to him to see if he calmed down, but you were scared bc he was never this mad for this long.