k.nj | say no more | plt*

you been wanting to go to the store to buy snacks and food stuff since you been craving hot cheetos and wanting to cook pasta. you got dressed and just wore leggings with namjoon's hoodie and put your hair in a bun since it was a quick trip to the store.

you asked namjoon if he wanted to go as well and he agreed to come along. namjoon was the most good looking guys you ever came across and was maybe the only guy that agreed to be your boyfriend. you were surprised that he agreed to be with you.

you walked down the aisle of snacks and picked out our favorites. namjoon was following behind and picked some with for himself as well. you needed to go buy some rice cakes to make your favorite, spicy rice cakes.

you ran to the frozen section and grabbed a pack, "oppa! i got that rice cake-" as you turned around to see where namjoon was, you saw that he was looking at a girl and talking to her, laughing and smiling. the girl's hand was on his biceps laughing. you looked at him and he noticed your disappointed look.

you was about to tear up, so you dropped the basket of snacks and food and ran out of the store. "y-y/n!! wait!" you can't believe that he was smiling and laughing with some girl that was clearly seemed more of his type, she was shorter than you, and skinnier...

you cried in the car wiping the warm tears that running down your face. you heard him opening the door and placing the bags of groceries in the back. he sat in the drivers seat, "*sigh* y/n.....lemme explain..she was-" "save it kim namjoon, lets just go home.

the drive home was quiet and the atmosphere was different than it usually is. you both arrived home as soon as namjoon unlocked the door, you ran inside heading towards the bedroom you both share. that night you skipped dinner and in the morning you even skipped breakfast. you finally left the room and headed to the kitchen to grab a glass of water.

namjoon noticed you were out and followed you. he gave you a back hug and you denied it. "y/n why are acting like this?" "*sigh* namjoon you just wouldn't understand..." you try to walk off but was blocked by him, "try me" you looked at him and he was dedicated to figuring out why. you both sat on the couch and on different ends.

"so if your didn't know..you're like my first actual boyfriend. in the past during middle school and high school, guys who would 'date' me just pretty much played with my heart and they all said the same thing when they told me the truth."

you took a deep breath and spoke, "they said to me 'i never liked you, you was just a bet. i would never in my life date a big girl' and walked away..." you began to tear up just by saying those words again. "thats why...im acting like this...because im afraid that-"

namjoon cut your words as he hugged you tightly. his warm hug comfort you as he stroked your hair. "stop...stop it..don't say anything anymore..." your eye widens as his words spoke, his voice was caring and soft.

you cried even more in his chest, "its okay to cry y/n...you don't need to be afraid anymore." namjoon crested you in his arms and stroked your head. you pulled away looking into his soften eyes. namjoon wiped your tears away and kissed your forehead. you slightly smiled and kissed him on the lips, wrapping your arms around his neck. happy tears fell from your eyes as you smiled. "i love you namjoon."

namjoon surprisingly picked you up as his hands gripped your ass. "lemme show you how much i love you." you were shooked that he can lift and carry you up, and the only words that came out was "you can carry me?? am I not heavy?!"

namjoon laughed "no worrys babe, you're never heavy for me." namjoon smriked giving you the sexy yet deadly, the look as one of his brows rose up.

he put you down on the bed and bite his bottom lip. he took off your clothes leaving your bare as he just took off his shirt revealing his abs and left his grey sweatpants on